PDA

View Full Version : WTB WTB Lowbie Shammie Equipment

KelticKope
07-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Heyyyyooo!!!! I am a newly returning 1999-2001 EQ Player. I've tried many MMOs since EQ and never found a love for any of them. Now Im back and having a blast. People told me it was all nostalgia and it would fade. But we all know they are wrong. The fact is EQ built a love by making you slowly earn everything you had, and and after all the pain and suffering when you finally attained whatever it was you were after, you cherished it, and could even hand it down to your alt or a good friend after many months of using it, and why?? Because you earned it! Very rare are the NO DROP items in EQ.... very unlike todays instant-grat replace your stat loaded BOUND (no drop) armor every other day, modern MMOs. The joy from these, just like any instant-grat methods, is minute and short lived. Fun for the moment, but not lasting.

Sorry Thats my rant, now for the good stuff. I rolled a Barb Shammie. Never played one before. I am currently lvl 10 with 120pp in my coin purse. I have a good amount of banded armor pieces and a Warhammer. If you have any equipment that is good for a Shaman, that I can afford, I would really appreciate it. Drop me a line on here or a /tell in game, Aniasis.

P.S. I know this isnt the place for this, but even if you just have advice for a budding shaman (I have read almost everything I could find, but you can always miss something) or want to group. Send me a tell. The social aspect is a huge reason I returned and I was thrilled to find a thriving pop.

Appreciate all you dedicated EQ-ers.

-KelticKope ~here to stay

p.s.s my original character was an Elf Ranger, who I will be rerolling. any gear you would have for him I would also be very interested in purchasing, although slightly less so. The shammie currently has my top priority.