PDA

View Full Version : New player is seeking friends! Maybe even a guild!

Resken
07-26-2013, 11:12 PM
Hey!

So I just started playing p99 maybe month ago. I wish I had known about this server sooner! I just love that someone took the time to make a classic server!! In my opinion classic everquest (EQ/Kunark/Velious) is the best game ever made. It makes me feel pretty stoked to know that the majority of the people on the server obviously feel the same way, or they wouldn't be playing such an outdated mmo. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone wanted to group up in game, I don't know maybe kill some stuff together? After all EQ was always 10X more fun with friends and playing with ppl. I'd even be down with making a regular scheduled group if anyone was interested? I am currently about 60% through lvl 19.

I'd prefer to group with fellow new players, although I wouldn't mind experienced ones either! I just want to meet some members of the community and become involved with this servers general success. I'm hoping that I can reach the 50's before Velious is released.

Anyone know of a good guild for a new player that has intentions on reaching max lvl and playing regularly? Are there any RP guilds out there? I think RPing brings a nice touch to the already amazing EQ world.

Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to read my post. If you see me in game hit me up I'd love to make some new friends and adventure buddies. My characters name is Dise. I'm a lvl 19 Human Necromancer. I don't know why I had to choose human, I guess they just look so snazzy in robes! :) - Can't wait for the server to come up! Let's go on an adventure together!

phacemeltar
07-26-2013, 11:14 PM
lots of people in your same situation in Knights Who Say Ni we are a midrange, lowbie-friendly guild.. 100+ members. sometimes the guild chat can get out of control, but if you can deal with this look up Berell or Phacemeltar(me) in-game. welcome to the party!

Floraline
07-27-2013, 12:08 AM
Guild chat isn't that bad, Phace. It's just when people decide to discuss politics, etc. Usually, it's pretty normal guild chat. You should join us, Reskin! We're always looking for good people to add to our ranks!

Awwalike
07-27-2013, 12:15 AM
y do ppl post these?

get in game and make friends

christheabject
07-27-2013, 12:16 AM
sometimes it's easier to connect with people using outside game community sites. it's just a preference for some people.

mtb tripper
07-27-2013, 12:18 AM
y do ppl post these?

get in game and make friends

Resken
07-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Well my reasoning for making this post is simple. I can't really log in to make friends right now.

Also. I started in Qeynos. And it's pretty much a ghost town on that part of Antonica. I am not trying to get on anyones bad side by making a post about making friends. I wasn't aware that it was a normal thing for people to do or that it was frowned upon to do so.

Either way. I've seen the Knights guild around. Perhaps I'll join. Do you guys RP? Or just a standard guild?

Floraline
07-27-2013, 02:28 AM
We're just a standard guild. I'm not aware of any guilds that RP in P1999. Knights of Ni is pretty big, especially in the teens and 20's. I'm level 30 and I mostly group with the same group every night, and many people do that. It's nice to have a static group of players that you see on a regular basis. Many helpful people. It would be nice to have you!

Dragonmist
07-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Have fun Resken Blackburrow always was a Crushbone ,Lower Guk Train style zone lol....