PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break from Streaming

Tiggles
07-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Due to the increased DDOS attacks following TMO during raids and my upcoming trip to Vegas for SOE live, I will be discontinuing my stream until a DDOS solution has been met.

This is not permanent and I still be streaming the LIVE from Vegas Tralina Video interview but I will not be streaming any leveling,raiding or other content as it may be used to attack the server.

Think of it like a midseason break of your favorite TV series!

I have A LOT of good stuff planned for when I return, so follow me on twitter or on my stream (links below) for News and Updates. I've been talks with Brad Mcquaid via Email and I will hopefully see him at SOE live. Cross your fingers but I would like to get him on my stream.

I also want to thank everyone who has tuned in during the last few weeks. You turned something I started as a joke into a thriving community with almost 300 followers! I genuinely enjoy streaming and I hope you guys enjoy the raids, commentary and everything else you get by tuning in.

In closing,

Thank you

liveitup1216
07-27-2013, 04:38 PM
A sad day for Stalkin.

Breeziyo
07-27-2013, 04:39 PM
;_;7

edit: you better be foreal when you say you're coming back because that stream chat is p fun to chill in

Kalei1
07-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Sad panda

khanable
07-27-2013, 04:45 PM
WELL FUCK

Champion_Standing
07-27-2013, 04:46 PM
http://auroradelucia.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/fry-were-all-gonna-die1.jpg?w=286&h=300

Splorf22
07-27-2013, 04:47 PM
I must admit it has been fascinating to watch you build your social media empire. Have you been reading the Four Hour Work Week :p

Tiggles
07-27-2013, 05:00 PM
lack of links were provided

see sig

Abbot
07-27-2013, 05:20 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/EverQuest

There are better ones in my opinion if anyone else follows these kinda things.

www.twitch.tv/orotiagito
www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99

Few others that I follow ... personally enjoy watching Sirk more but he doesn't stream as much as Orotiagito. Nothing personal but on an entertainment view point, kinda hard to trump a GM stream.

Other notable mentions

www.twitch.tv/spectre2011
www.twitch.tv/bsbzerg13

If you can stand the talk radio.. Spectre if not bsbzerg usually has some decent enough tunes going.

Major respect to Orotiagito for playing a bard during DDoS with little to no whining.