PDA

View Full Version : WTS Necro PLing Service 1-24+

Uteunayr
07-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Greetings all!

So, I have been practicing my PLing skill on a few others, and have found I can maintain a relatively solid flow of XP at varying stages of the leveling process, maintaining steady XP gain up to level 24. While it is likely I can PL above this level, I have simply never tested, as all were satisfied by that point.

How does it work? Simple!
1) You send me a PM on this forum so I can have your name down. Ingame tells tend to get lost.

2) We pick times that work for both of us.

3) We talk about your character's specific needs as far as a leveling place goes. I will recommend some spots, but in the end, you make the choice. Some spots I know well enough to give XP estimates.

4) We find a way out there, and I PL you. Timer begins when we are start on the first dude. I will always round in your favor when it comes to the clock. I am not super picky, and generally try to do an hour and 5 minutes per hour for safety. I also tend to finish levels off for people for free.

5) If you're satisfied with the first hour, and I have no one scheduled after, you can buy a 2nd, and so on. No need to commit to multiple ahead of time.

6) Ill count up FD fails as we go along, and after the PL hour, I'll make sure to provide that many extra kills. FD fails by necros are random, low chance. But when they happen, Ill be sure to refund it. I can't control when it happens.

Price: 2k an hour.
I can also help arrange payments for certain number of levels. Just talk to me and we can work it out. So, you may only have 3k, but only need 3 levels? Lets work something out. Prices are not static.

BUT HEY! What if you don't need the entire hour? We can do partial payments. I am even willing to estimate a flat rate regardless to the time it takes!

What Do You Need?
Very little! You just need 1x Magic Weapon that your class can use, and the ability to autoattack.

What kind of XP can you expect?
Effectively, due to the 11% xp cap, at the general camp of my choosing, you will get 11% each kill up until around level 16-17 if you have no experience modifier. From that point, it drops down to 10, to around 8% by 24, and to 5% toward the end of the 20s. You can expect approximately 30-32 kills in an hour, netting a toon, up until the xp drops off, 330% xp an hour, or 3.3 levels. This XP income is very steady. For higher levels, new camps can be utilized, but I cannot accurately predict exactly what you will get. Note that the numbers above do not reflect an XP penalty. Do not expect this if you're a troll SK. Due to the cap, I can't give you a percentage to lower, as I cannot be sure how much at each level is cut off at cap.

Have a question?
PM me. I have no problem talking to you and describing in better detail.

I have currently power-leveled the following:
Name ------- Level Race Class (Time)
Sesserdrix - 1-12 Iksar Necro (Under an hour)
Seidrsvar - - 1-15 High Elf Enchanter (Hour and a half or so)
Absolem --- 12-24 Wood Elf Druid (3 hours+/- a few minutes)
Brewdog --- 10-16 Iksar Necromancer (2 Hours)
Nydus ----- 21-23 Halfling Druid (1 Hour)
Aonorien --- 15-21.5 Dark Elf Enchanter (2 Hours)
Mely ------- 8-19 Halfling Druid (2.5 Hours, only 2 charged)
Sesserdrix -- 12-22 Iksar Necro (3 Hours)
Microscopic - 20.8-22.5 Ogre Shaman (.5 Hour)
Sesserdrix -- 22-27 Iksar Necro (2.5 Hours)
Bsharp ------- 23-25.15 Human Bard (1 Hours)
Anecro ------- 24-28.5 Iksar Necro (2 Hours)

Uteunayr
07-29-2013, 11:52 AM
Bumpity for day 1 of business!

khanable
07-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Uteunayr necro, best necro

Jokah
07-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Solid, risk free exp. Glad to put those lower levels behind me.

Rapidwave
07-29-2013, 04:49 PM
did an hour with Uteunayr this morning, was great. fast xp and extremely easy, give your money to this guy!

Uteunayr
07-31-2013, 10:30 AM
I am now 60 and back in business!

SwordNboard
07-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Just put in a clean session. Super cool guy and doesn't let a kill slip by! Would recommend to anyone.

ripwind
07-31-2013, 11:49 PM
Got some great XP tonight on my baby druid - 10 levels in about 2.5 hours, including some travelling. Definitely recommended!

Uteunayr
08-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Look, it's my daily bump!

Uteunayr
08-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Lets do it again.

My schedule is empty, some people are wanting a PL, but haven't scheduled.

Badwar
08-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Generous and professional, A+ Service!

Uteunayr
08-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Opening up shop again for another batch of customers after a brief vacation due to RL stuff. Not starting PLing until the end of the week, just looking to get people scheduled.

Uteunayr
08-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Uppity uppy up up upness the third.

Uteunayr
08-10-2013, 07:18 AM
New day bump. Resuming services today. Got some on schedule, but some time still open.

Hughie
08-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Great service, paid a flat rate for 8-20 on a DE Wiz, paid up front (cause I wanted to). He worked with my crazy schedule and got it done in 2 sessions. The PL was easy enough that I could watch a 2 month old, change/feed, and do it. No worries, would do it again.
-Fiftytwo Hertz