PDA

View Full Version : Grazhak the Berserker Revealed How to Spawn him in rathe mountains

Mefsolis
07-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Hello Everyone

I camped this guy for a few days before I finally got him to spawn. Their little to no information about how to get him to spawn on Project 1999.

Their are some archive project 1999 threads which I don't have links to that finally helped me get proper location and spawn point.

Ok his spawn location is next to Positive 2826 , Negative 486. you will see 4 rough patches of dirt (grey colored ) in the grass. He or his placeholder Orc priest spawn on the patch location I listed. HE OR HIS PLACEHOLDER ARE ON 2HR SPAWN CYCLE. Grazhak or his Place holder ( orc priest ) wander around the hill that has the paladin camp and orc camp in a clock wise circle.

I have killed him 3 times since I finally found the correct spawn location. Hope this will help folks who have never seen tthis guy.

Giasliege 42 Halfing Druid.

edited removing accusation of someone changing wiki. I have submit change on the rathe mountain link to update correct information

Lord Traxor
07-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Grazhak the Berzerker
Classic Era

Grazhak the Berzerker
Grazhak the Berzerker
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Level: 30
Spawn
Zone: Rathe Mountains
Respawn Time: 2 hours
Stats
AC: 214
HP: 1200 (0)
Damage per hit: 12 - 60
Attacks per round: 2 (98%)
Special: None
Description
This named Orc carries a lovely warrior-only upgrade to the PGT.
On P1999 Grazhak is on a 2 hour spawn timer. Either his place holder will spawn, an orc priest, or Grazhak will.
The Spawn Point is at LOC (2849, -492). That is near the Paladin Camp. Both Placeholder and grazhak will wander around the paladin camp hill in a clock wise direction from the spawn point. Confirmed Spawn location 7 - 14 -2013.
Known Loot
Mithril Plated Girth (Common) [1] 1x 100% (50%)
Axe of the Slayers (Common) [1] 1x 100% (50%)
Factions
Orc (-30)
Opposing Factions
None
Related Quests
Tibrinn's Quest

Mefsolis
07-28-2013, 04:59 PM
EDIT: wiki links in rathe has been correct for grazhak.

Giasliege 42nd level Hafling Druid.

fastboy21
07-28-2013, 05:53 PM
yeah...its a real tough camp. look for the orc priest that wanders around the hill. kill him. check back in a couple hours.

Mefsolis
07-28-2013, 09:20 PM
No it not a hard camp ONCE you know where it spawns as the mob involved is only level 30.

LIk i said i did a lot of searches (and maybe i suck at searching) not till my 3rd day of multiple hour camps did i finally find the archived p1999 post describing exact location and what was the place holder.

I never saw this mob and live and was on my goals i wanted to reach here.

Giasliege 42nd level hafling druid.