PDA

View Full Version : Petition response times

wwoneo
07-29-2013, 07:11 PM
How long does it normally take to receive a response on either the forum or in game petitions? I've been waiting since 5pm yesterday (almost 24hrs) and still have not gotten a single response. Any estimates on how long this takes?

Zade
07-29-2013, 07:16 PM
I could go on for about an hour in regards to this. I will try to put it as simply as possible. For the past week or so, the staff has been extremely busy. We try to answer as many petitions as we can as fast as we can. Every time the lag hits, 300 more petitions come in. If your petition in game is not answered in 3 or 4 days, make another.

Keep in mind, bug reports and item reimbursals, ip exemptions, etc are handled in the forum petition section, so if you have been petitioning in game about them, they are being deleted. In game petitions are for immediate character assistance only. For example: being stuck, camp disputes, corpse rots, etc.

Generally, petitions are answered anywhere from 1 day to months, depending on how many GMs are available, their schedule, etc.

Please be patient as we try to do as much as we can for you guys <3

khanable
07-29-2013, 07:16 PM
It can take a while because there is a flood of petitions (esp with ddos deaths) and the guides/gm's are volunteers, i.e., they do other shit during the day.

Agatha
07-29-2013, 07:22 PM
Zade has let me log into his GM account on his off hours to help with the petition queue, we are working as hard as we can atm. just sit tight and i will get to you !

P.S. you guys really should emergency deputize a few temps. for sure.

zanderklocke
07-29-2013, 07:34 PM
It can be awhile. I have a petition for an item reimbursement that I made in the beginning of July that still hasn't been looked at.

Sarius
07-29-2013, 07:41 PM
P.S. you guys really should emergency deputize a few temps. for sure.

I would volunteer my time between the hours of 12am and 4am and forgo the bonus xp to assist

Zade
07-29-2013, 07:45 PM
We are always looking for more guides. Post apps in the guide forums!

BarackObooma
07-29-2013, 10:10 PM
I started playing in 2009 or 2010. I took almost the last year off and got the itch to play again. Imagine my surprise when I go to log in and my account was banned!

I'd never done anything even remotely shady. I'd never cheated, RMT'd, two boxed, or even given out my account information. I always went out of my way giving free ports, plat and items to newbies, etc. I never had any uber gear or very much money. Definitely not RMT material.

I freaked out, posted in the proper section and after about a week, Ephi advised my account had been compromised by platlord somehow along with a bunch of other accounts. He and Zade unbanned it. I was very thankful and poured my soul into playing and helping others again.

Then a week later, Sirken banned it again saying this account was owned by a known RMTer and had scammed some people and rebanned it!

I reposted advising that Ephi and Zade had already gone over that and unbanned my account. I've now waited a week to discuss it.

You see how nuts people go when they can't log in for a day. Imagine your account being banned for something you had no knowledge of and waiting weeks to discuss it.

My characters (their adventures, their names, their reputation which I'm opening up to ridicule here by posting) mean the world to me and I can't start over. It took me long enough to get to 58 and 55 on my two mains.

I just want my day in court.

trinkets
07-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Umm, was one of the characters named.. Pao? :P