PDA

View Full Version : Droga AoE 2.0

gobbosnobbo
07-29-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey gents,

The last thread got a lot of responses but no active participation. I figured I'd try it again to see who was interested in getting their faction up for velious spirit wracked chords or for Chardok Aoe groups (if you're a puller).

This time around, instead asking individuals who would be interested, I'm simply saying show up at 7pm Pacific Standard Time (tomorrow 7/30). I'm making this post currently at 4:43pm PST to give folks an idea of where they are based on their location.

We need at least one cleric, and enchanter, puller, and a wizard/magician. After that you can bring your friends, anyone with an aoe, bracer of the hidden, buffs, doesn't matter. Anything they can cast on one of the party members to get faction hits. So tell your friends, have your friends tell their friends, whoever would be interested in getting their Chardok faction up.

If we dont get the specific classes we need to aoe, we can always mob around chardok and kill stuff in droves anyway if we have enough people.

gobbosnobbo
07-29-2013, 08:00 PM
I meant 7:30pm TOMORROW, 7/30/13, to give folks a day's notice.

Reguiy
07-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Roodbnok plvls AOE classes in droga. If your aoe group doesn't get going I'm sure anyone could pay him to get your faction up, and possibly get a plvl at the same time. I'd send him a tell if interested.

DukeVonSausage
07-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Nice.

gobbosnobbo
07-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Just to remind people the aoe group will be tonight, starting 7pm Pacific Standard is when everyone should begin meeting at droga ent.

I'll post one last time an hour before hand to remind those who are interested.

Hopefully we get some good turn out.