PDA

View Full Version : Monk Duo Locations???

NGHpnotiq
08-01-2013, 05:40 PM
So I'm a lvl 42 Monk with decent gear, Fbss and a Ifs. I do very good damage and solo dark blues easily enough at my level especially when able to use intimidation. I can't find a good post talking about good places to duo. Would anyone mind sharing their duo spots/camps and at what level they are best? I generally try yo duo with a shaman, but I find druids, enchanters, clerics, necromancers, bards and even rangers to all be good duo partners in the right scenario. Intimidation is king when you have a snare. Also even though I'm 42a feel free to share lower level spots for other aspiring duo'ists.

Sarius
08-01-2013, 05:56 PM
The two room yeti cave in DL is superb. 8 spawns (+1 in tunnel) 6min timer, and you can fear the piss out of them when the camp is broken. Even when they start to LB out the cup is great. I stayed there til 46, but imagine you can stay til 48.

NGHpnotiq
08-03-2013, 01:40 AM
What about post 46? what would be the next good duo spot to hit up?

Sarius
08-03-2013, 04:25 AM
I just did bloodgills in LOIO til 51, great xp and low hp. There is also a glacier yeti cave in DL, but they have a good amount of hp.

Spacebar
08-03-2013, 09:48 AM
City of Mist would probably be ok, especially in the mid-late 40's. I forget, but you could probably do Stables earlier (not sure on this though).

Move from Stables to Temple, to Arena, then Moat as needed. You can basically stay there to 60 if you wanted. But it was always my favorite place for mid-40's until about level 53 or so.

Reguiy
08-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Personally I did yeti caves duo til about 44. After that I hit up some CoM. SolB bats n bugs are also great for high 40's/low 50's.