PDA

View Full Version : WTS Offering a peggy cloak service 30k!

wwoneo
08-06-2013, 03:30 AM
I am offering the services of 2 veteran players who are thoroughly equipped to get you a peggy cloak quickly! Approximate time: 1 cloak in about 1-2 hours. PST Shamikaze or PM for more info!

Ella`Ella
08-06-2013, 02:34 PM
I'll do this for 5k for anyone, just to remind this clown of the gouger that he is.

DarkwingDuck
08-06-2013, 02:39 PM
I'll do this for 5k for anyone, just to remind this clown of the gouger that he is.

^^

lecompte
08-06-2013, 02:39 PM

you get the calf, I'll get the lioness.

Coolname
08-06-2013, 04:39 PM
seems fine considering how fast they can get it, VS 1 guy spending 16 hours trying to "maybe" get you one for 5k

Suwu
08-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Confirmed this guy is fast

6 cloaks in 4 hours

zanderklocke
08-06-2013, 05:00 PM

6 cloaks in 4 hours

Damn, 180K on cloaks for 4 hours. That's almost 2/3 of the money I made selling cloaks for 9 months.

lecompte
08-06-2013, 06:12 PM

6 cloaks in 4 hours

I'll wait until I hear from someone known to teh forums :). ATM you are that guy on the amazon reviews page with no history of reviews putting 5 stars on something.

newsmurf
08-06-2013, 06:14 PM
shamikaze = troll + shaman = autotrust for tru

Adolphus
08-06-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm a freaking rogue with jboots and I'll get this cloak for anyone for 5k. Done it tons of times. No amount of gear makes any difference on this spawn.

Normally don't post in someone's WTS thread - but the fact they say "thoroughly equipped" as if it matters makes this sound like a scam.

teija
08-06-2013, 07:24 PM
stop shitting up this guys sales thread, this is not rnf, If you dont like the price then dont buy it. otherwise gtfo

wwoneo
08-06-2013, 07:44 PM
By thoroughly equipped, i ment our expertise in how to do this efficiently, not gear wise, but we are geared as well.

Nyze
08-06-2013, 09:44 PM
There's an excellently written Quillmane guide by Zanderr, go get your cloaks for free..

If you don't want to put in any work then use this guys service for sure

Suwu
08-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Damn, 180K on cloaks for 4 hours. That's almost 2/3 of the money I made selling cloaks for 9 months.

Guild group

6 cloaks 4 hours

Langrisser
08-06-2013, 10:37 PM
lol how can people afford this... oh yea RMT

cause otherwise you would know how to camp this yourself or get it for less

meaning if you have this disposable income but dont have the friends or resources to do this, you are a new player who purchased their character and continue to pay to win.

to earn 30k and not know enough about EQ or have enough friends to get this yourself means something fishy here.

BAN THEM ALL

wwoneo
08-07-2013, 04:09 AM
^

Vermouth
08-07-2013, 11:34 AM
lol how can people afford this... oh yea RMT

cause otherwise you would know how to camp this yourself or get it for less

meaning if you have this disposable income but dont have the friends or resources to do this, you are a new player who purchased their character and continue to pay to win.

to earn 30k and not know enough about EQ or have enough friends to get this yourself means something fishy here.

BAN THEM ALL

Or I have 30k that I made legit and want to let someone else do the work for me. That's not something new. People do it in every day life with real money: car washes, restaurants, maid services, shoe cleaners, power washers, landscaping services, window washers, and on and on. Sure I could spend 2 hours mowing my lawn but I'd rather pay 6 guys to come do it in 30 minutes while I sit and make money in EQ to buy more Peg Cloaks.

Langrisser
08-07-2013, 09:04 PM
bullshit RMT ban

newsmurf
08-07-2013, 09:07 PM
this langresser fellow sounds very angry and poor. want some plat to buy the cloak?

Langrisser
08-07-2013, 09:12 PM
yea bro whats the platlord website again>????

the knighting is fail in this thread. by the evidence, only one person thinks this is a reasonable idea. ONE.

the rest, know what they are doing and know the actual price and effort.

so if you dont know anything, how did MORE THAN ONE PERSON get 30k and decide to make the POOR decision to waste it???

Because they have disposable income, which is where they got their platinum.

Thanks for playing. I fuck your face.

Alorae
08-07-2013, 11:02 PM
So if you aren't a Quillmane pro and are willing to pay for the services of someone who is, then you are a confirmed plat RMTer? Rock solid case.

Langrisser
08-07-2013, 11:03 PM
yes. more than one person will do it for under 5k.

and if you do it for 30k, you are more than likely an idiot with cash to burn. where did so many get the cash, without knowing about zander while still being on the forums?

occams razor nig.

are you rick santorum

Infuriati
08-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Isn't the guy who fucked that group over in KC?

newsmurf
08-07-2013, 11:53 PM
lang you're level 52 and talking? id pay 30k any day instead of farming this myself( of course because im a haggler i would look for less) if they could actually guarantee it within 2 hours. why? because it takes me 2-12 hours to make 45k or 90k usually, so yeah, following around a pony for 8 hours isnt worth my time. (lastime we did this with 4 people we went 0/9 in 5 hours, awesome, fuck you pony)

Biz 101- When it becomes more economical to outsource jobs so you can continue revenue flow, always do so, duh, nub = ).

Dont be mad you level 52, shamikaze = hero of karnors/prodigal son of best shaman on server.

Alorae
08-08-2013, 12:00 AM
yes. more than one person will do it for under 5k.

and if you do it for 30k, you are more than likely an idiot with cash to burn. where did so many get the cash, without knowing about zander while still being on the forums?

occams razor nig.

are you rick santorum

Cool, I think Contact is a neato movie too.

Nothing you are saying proves RMT, just that you disagree with how people spend their plat.

Langrisser
08-08-2013, 12:44 AM
cool bro you just admitted youre an idiot. you will over pay by 25k for no reason.

yea, im 52. on this character.

faggs. keep buyin that plat and ruining server with dicktips.

newsmurf
08-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Cool, I think Contact is a neato movie too.

oh man i lol'd. that was good. thread hero.

Langrisser
08-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Step one: Get 30k
--- grind it, meaning you are level enough to camp quill on your own, and have no reason to spend all the money on this one item when its available for less.
---- Start with 30k from a friend. Again, you wouldnt spend it on one item.

Step two: decide to get cloak
----- Go on boards and see multiple posts offering service for over a year for 4k

Step three: Pay 30k for cloak.
---- You have no patience, no brains, never visited forums, yet you know how to play EQ, know about quillmane, and want to waste your money.

What part of this doesnt equal RMT and idiots for you? Why 30 v 4 you dont answer that part, because you cant. bitches, the lot of ye.

zanderklocke
08-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Well...some people are charging more because the placeholders are a lot harder to find after the patch. The elephant calf used to spawn in the same place over and over; this is not the case anymore.

Langrisser
08-08-2013, 01:03 AM
zander says pay 30k, so go ahead. the man has spoken.

buy them plats more brews

zanderklocke
08-08-2013, 01:05 AM
Ha, I think people should pay whatever they want and what is reasonable for them. I'm just not doing cloaks anymore.

Suwu
08-08-2013, 03:16 AM
yea bro whats the platlord website again>????

the knighting is fail in this thread. by the evidence, only one person thinks this is a reasonable idea. ONE.

the rest, know what they are doing and know the actual price and effort.

so if you dont know anything, how did MORE THAN ONE PERSON get 30k and decide to make the POOR decision to waste it???

Because they have disposable income, which is where they got their platinum.

Thanks for playing. I fuck your face.

Stop hijacking a thread with your backwards logic.

Just stop and let people spend their plat where they want. 30k isn't alot for people that have been around for awhile selling high end items.

Your making yourself sound childish and jealous. Shh

Shamikaze offers an amazing service, 30k is a steal for a guaranteed cloak within 2 hours

newsmurf
08-08-2013, 03:19 AM
langrisser needs more hugs. and sex. or meds. maybe all 3 shrug. why you so angry?

sulpher01
08-08-2013, 03:55 AM
He has the logic of a 3 year old... never thought that people have made new chars since the changes went in and couldn't buy that 4k cloak?

Langrisser
08-08-2013, 04:14 AM
Who has 30k that would spend it on a levitation cloak? by your own logic they have been either playing a lot, or doing trades strictly for money.

If they are so good at trades, why overpay? If they have been here so long, why even bother or why not have the resources to not pay?

Sounds like you guys have disposable income but not a lot of game time.

= RMT

clear as day. sorry you are republicans.

Langrisser
08-08-2013, 04:16 AM
pay to win. til you die.

... PAY

... WIN

i aint even mad just amused at your lack of intelligence.

hi hi post count 8 with what, 6 x 30,000p .. not in an uber guild? that would do this for you for free?

proof positive RMT

Langrisser
08-08-2013, 05:12 AM
i dont know whats sadder

claiming to legitimately have that much platinum accrued, defending people who claim to have that much legitimately accrued platinum,

or posting three times in a row in the middle of the night responding to a guy whos first post was to buy a ragebringer MQ

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=116534

Suwu
08-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Kind of hilarious that we have an Internet detective here. Too bad your so narrow minded haha. Not everybody RMTs.

I'm in Inglourious Basterds with Shamikaze. When I said guild group 6 cloaks in 4 hours, he obviously didn't charge us for his help.

And my threads on this new account mean nothing about my past wealth or my friends that have been playing since this server began.

3 posts in a row with paragraphs of whining is a little excessive no?

Vermouth
08-08-2013, 02:21 PM
I am going on a whim here and thinking that Langrisser never farmed or did the EC grind to make plat in his life. Thus, 30k can only be obtained by RMT in the mind of someone who's only way of making plat is looting drovlargs in a KC group. Amirite?

getsome
08-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Excellent service, highly recommend.

2 hours, 3 cloaks for all my alts.

Infuriati
08-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Excellent service, highly recommend.

2 hours, 3 cloaks for all my alts.

lol k.

Ungriim
08-08-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm not gunna lie, Peggy is a pain in the ass now. I have one more alt who needs a cloak, like other raid toons it is REQUIRED so I will get another one, but I'm not doing it myself again. It took 6 of us like 8 hours to get 3? Fuck that ill just farm something else to pay for a cloak. IMO 30 is fine because no one else is selling them, probably will settle down to 20k soon.

wwoneo
08-08-2013, 07:07 PM
bump

Langrisser
08-08-2013, 08:06 PM
sorry brews only time i zoned into KC on this server is to port people out to EJ. usually for free.

some of us dont charge for every little thing. i play the game to help others enjoy it like i did, thats why i use veltin to port for free and buff newbs.

make them plats brews. its called seafuries. and you're called fags.

lol required to raid on for your 8 alts what a bunch of dslobs. no offense dslob.

you'll farm that plat to pay, and if people dont want to farm then.... ??? .... a little excessive, no. whose inglorious basterds. is that some kind of movie.