PDA

View Full Version : WTS -=Bob's Power-Leveling Brokerage=-

citizen1080
08-07-2013, 01:26 AM
With the new changes to account sales and the incoming boom of power levelers I had decided to open up a new service. However, due to a lack of interest and a lack of time on my part I am simply going to keep this post alive free of charge as a PLer Contact list. Plers can PM me to get added to list..people seeking PLers can post here to be contacted or contact people directly. I am more than happy to offer escrow for the fees involves if it is a large sum but it is not required. Just helping out at this point.

I am going to compile a list of people who want to Power Level and a list of people who want to be Power Leveled
To those who want to offer their services as Power Levelers: Please PM me your class, setup, times you are available and rates you are requesting.

Using this format:
In-game Name: Shaymus
Lvl/Class: 58 Druid
Rate: 1.5k/hr
Type: Traditional druid PL (buff/ds>>>tank), Snare kiting services for mid-level rogues (I snare and aggro, no dmg), dot/zone (worth doing if the client is into it).

Will be looking for anyone who wants to get in on this. Plers who benefit from my list are more than welcome to kick down to Ole Bob =D

To those who want to have their Toons PL'd: You can refer to the list of PLers on the OP or you can post in thread and they can reach out to you

Rates will vary depending on your class and the class of whom is PLing you.

People Looking to sell PL's

In-game Name: Shaymus
Lvl/Class: 58 Druid
Type: Traditional druid PL (buff/ds>>>tank), Snare kiting services for mid-level rogues (I snare and aggro, no dmg), dot/zone (worth doing if the client is into it).

In-game Name: Lofted / Mrcandy
Lvl/Class: 60 Bard / 57 Mage
Rate:~3k/h
Type: 60 Bard an do up to level 25ish via self DS and AoE snare. Can also BW / DL kite for 45+. 57 mage can PL via pet sacrifice or DS.

In-game Name: ToredanLvl/Class: 52 Druid
Type: 1-20 buffs+ds and go to town, 20-25 pincushion powerleveling. Play time is sporadic so having me on friends would be beneficial. I'm in the EU time zones too.

zanderklocke
08-07-2013, 10:04 AM
1. What if a power leveling just wants to log on randomly and power level whenever they have free time/feel like it instead of going off a schedule. That's why I quit power leveling. I would check my forums inbox and I would get 10 messages a day asking if I could power level on a specific day at a specific time. I became way too overwhelmed trying to plan my life around power leveling. I realized having to log on to power level or play by a schedule wasn't for me.

2. What do you do about pricing since every power leveler charges different amounts? My biggest selling point was how inexpensive I was. I was getting people the same levels for about one third the cost of other power levelers since I only charged 1.5K per hour for low levels and 2.5K per hour for level 30+, and I was often getting people 3.5 to 4 levels per hour when they were 30+. However, on the other hand, a lot of power levelers charge a set rate based on the hour. Will you have a standard pricing system all power levelers have to use? I mean why would a customer want to be matched with someone who charges a lot more for the same service?

3. What if power levelers using you want to use the same zones at the same time and butt heads? I never had a problem with low levels as I used both Upper and Lower Guk. But everyone and their mother knows that Overthere is one of the best bard power leveling zones which often gets crowded due to bards, levelers, and other power levelers. Other zones like Dreadlands, Frontier Mountains, and to a lesser extent, Emerald Jungle worked for me but weren't often as good depending on the circumstances. So how do you establish who can use what zone and when, especially during peak hours, and how do you plan to deal with hate the power levelers might get in some more crowded zones?

fishingme
08-07-2013, 10:16 AM
probably bribe the populace with 10-15% of earnings per month in a give away in EC during peak hours, maybe on a friday but most likely on a saturday.

Stinkum
08-07-2013, 11:31 AM
I like your entrepreneurial spirit but this service wouldn't be practical enough for me to use unless your rolladex of PLers are ready to roll 24/7 anytime I spontaneously want a PL. Not trying to shit up your thread, just some constructive feedback.

Coolname
08-07-2013, 11:36 AM
I like your entrepreneurial spirit but this service wouldn't be practical enough for me to use unless your rolladex of PLers are ready to roll 24/7 anytime I spontaneously want a PL. Not trying to shit up your thread, just some constructive feedback.

I imagine if bob gets enough interest he would have 1 PL'er online 24/7 of some type, maybe not the class you need.

citizen1080
08-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Basic idea is to have a spreadsheet with 15-20 people who want to PL.

I get a PM from Stinkum saying he wants a monk PL from 3am to 7am etc. I check sheet...see that coolname has a monk and is available in that time frame. I Pm him, Pm stinkum, take payment and they go to work.

Obv this won't always work as I am not online 24/7 but with 24 hours notice i think I should be able to make it work well.

Depending on how and if this goes I may standardize rates depending on class, but atm first come first serve will be how people get matched up. And those PLers who dont overcharge will get more business than those who do.

Stinkum
08-07-2013, 12:07 PM
I think it would be smarter if you were just a guy with a rolladex of PLers on his /friends list that were often online. I can log in game and send you a tell and find me a PLer who is online and ready to start PLing me within the next 1 hour. If I had to schedule shit and log in 24 hours from now, I don't see how my time is being saved when I could do that with the many number of independent PLers available.

Again, just constructive criticism.

zanderklocke
08-07-2013, 12:15 PM
I think it would be smarter if you were just a guy with a rolladex of PLers on his /friends list that were often online. I can log in game and send you a tell and find me a PLer who is online and ready to start PLing me within the next 1 hour. If I had to schedule shit and log in 24 hours from now, I don't see how my time is being saved when I could do that with the many number of independent PLers available.

Again, just constructive criticism.

I like this idea too. Otherwise, how does payment work if you are not online during a scheduled time?

It's hard to predict how much a PL will cost too because sometimes they end early or a person wants to go longer.

citizen1080
08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Good ideas, will incorporate!

zanderklocke
08-07-2013, 02:19 PM
If a PLer works with you, is it sort of like signing a non-compete agreement in which if someone in game says, "Hey can you PL me?", the PLer has to respond by saying we cannot do a PL now unless things go through Bob first?

citizen1080
08-07-2013, 09:31 PM
I don't have the online time to really run it completely from in game but I think it would be very smart to incorperate that whenever i can.

As far as the non-compete, it wouldnt be anything like that. Basically would just like people to have a one stop shop for PL services. Instead of browsing 2-3 pages of the trade forum they can simply msg me and I can hook them up with someone in the time frame they are looking for. The PLers are obv free to find any clients they want and to PL outside my offerings. I am simply directing business their direction.

So far I have one PLer on my list and 5 people wanting to enlist my service. So there is a market for this for sure.

citizen1080
08-07-2013, 10:01 PM
1. What if a power leveling just wants to log on randomly and power level whenever they have free time/feel like it instead of going off a schedule. That's why I quit power leveling. I would check my forums inbox and I would get 10 messages a day asking if I could power level on a specific day at a specific time. I became way too overwhelmed trying to plan my life around power leveling. I realized having to log on to power level or play by a schedule wasn't for me.This is one of the benfits my service offers to the PLers. I handle all the paper work, all you do is PL and make money. Also, I will be able to see who is online if I am online to arrange last minute Pl sessions thanks to Stinkums suggestion

2. What do you do about pricing since every power leveler charges different amounts? My biggest selling point was how inexpensive I was. I was getting people the same levels for about one third the cost of other power levelers since I only charged 1.5K per hour for low levels and 2.5K per hour for level 30+, and I was often getting people 3.5 to 4 levels per hour when they were 30+. However, on the other hand, a lot of power levelers charge a set rate based on the hour. Will you have a standard pricing system all power levelers have to use? I mean why would a customer want to be matched with someone who charges a lot more for the same service?Responded to this in another post in this thread =)

3. What if power levelers using you want to use the same zones at the same time and butt heads? I never had a problem with low levels as I used both Upper and Lower Guk. But everyone and their mother knows that Overthere is one of the best bard power leveling zones which often gets crowded due to bards, levelers, and other power levelers. Other zones like Dreadlands, Frontier Mountains, and to a lesser extent, Emerald Jungle worked for me but weren't often as good depending on the circumstances. So how do you establish who can use what zone and when, especially during peak hours, and how do you plan to deal with hate the power levelers might get in some more crowded zones?Where the PLers work and any conflicts they have with other PLers is all on them. Outside of arranging the sessions and providing escrow, how and where the PL session is accomplished is outside my influence.

I will however remove any PLers from my list if they are causing zone disruptions and I receive multiple complaints. While I realize many people view ANY bard PLing as a zone disruption, as a bard myself I feel a lot of this is blown out of proportion. I have AOE kited in most of the popular kiting zones and some not so popular (CoM) and have never recieved any complaints. Mostly due to communicating with the zone and not being a jackass. As an example of how it should be done Capi has a sterling reputation as a Bard Power leveler

citizen1080
08-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Need more Plers on staff...this is a no brainer folks =) i direct traffic ur way..u make more money =)

citizen1080
08-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Up

flatt
08-10-2013, 05:34 AM
I used this service today, sent Bob a tell in EC, 15 min later was hooked up with a great PL'er! Will use again!

Jokah
08-10-2013, 06:49 AM
What each PLer offers (i.e level range) and costs would be handy. I would rather read this information and decide if it's for me, than chase it up and be disappointed.

citizen1080
08-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Glad you enjoyed the service flatt =)

@Jokah
I suppose I could make my spreadsheet public minus player names but really all you do is send me a tell in game or on forums with info I requested in OP and ill tell ya what I got and whats available in your time slot.

Coolname
08-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Great service for all involved, I know more necros and bards are needed sign up guys! go go go

citizen1080
08-11-2013, 12:52 PM
^this

citizen1080
08-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Lots of people looking for PLs people...money just waiting to be made.

citizen1080
08-13-2013, 01:34 PM
wtb sticky

citizen1080
08-13-2013, 09:23 PM
wtb pl for 15 shaman to level 24. Having to pass on a lot of money due to lack of people signed up to PL for me.

citizen1080
08-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Turned away 10 prospective PL clients so far

citizen1080
08-16-2013, 03:20 PM
aaaaaand up

citizen1080
08-18-2013, 09:46 PM
In need of druids and monks. Turned away 3 more people today

Shugoran
08-18-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm paying well for PL of my shaman or warrior! Someone get on Bob's PLing service!

citizen1080
08-19-2013, 11:38 PM
up!

citizen1080
08-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Good news everyone!

Abbot
08-21-2013, 07:44 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/o9wgx.jpg

citizen1080
08-23-2013, 08:49 PM
^---Well done sir! you got the reference lol

Argh
11-19-2013, 09:41 PM
bump

Getsmurfed
11-19-2013, 11:54 PM
Add Lofted 60 Bard I can do Powerlevelling up to level 25ish via self DS and AoE snare. Can also BW / DL kite for 45+.

Also add Mrcandy 57 mage can PL via pet sacrifice or DS.

citizen1080
11-20-2013, 12:07 AM
Ok...so after getting seriously 8 tells in the last hour regarding this necro'd post lol....if you want to offer your PL services..or buy some..u can post here and ill update the OP so you can find each other.

citizen1080
11-21-2013, 09:55 PM
up

citizen1080
11-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Added new PLer and bump

Lanzellot
11-27-2013, 08:09 AM
murray up

citizen1080
11-29-2013, 05:30 PM
^