PDA

View Full Version : Kurn's Tower

Superjiff
08-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Brother and I have been leveling in unrest most of the time (when we do get time). The place seems very congested and it's hard to even get mobs at times cause of all the people. I was thinking maybe heading to Kurn's Tower. I'm 16 ench and he's on 19 shammy... Does this sound like a good spot or shall unrest be forever the grind still.

Dirtytony
08-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Kurns is awesome and u could get some good xps there

Upperguk is also amazing xp and far surpasses unrest and MM imo if you know what u are doing

Glasken
08-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Kurns tower is an amazing zone for levels 8-20ish. Problem is, lots of people now know its an amazing zone, and are rushing to take advantage of the exp boost lately.

This is good news! Lots of people is incentive to group up and take harder challengers deeper in the tower, especially the basement. Problem is, most of that content is instead being monopolized by power levelers, specifically high level bards pulling the entire top portion of the dungeon to plvl a guildies alt.

If its congested, or contested, try to form a group and jump deeper into the tower. Fat lewts and exp await.

Superjiff
08-07-2013, 08:52 PM
I guess my biggest concern is that I'm 16 and my bro is 19. With that said, is this kinda like a zone of befallen where u have to kill 20 greens to get 1 blue mob for our level. I just wanna get something set up for us to grind up & if we need people and they need group then so be it. Is there any good camps to pull 2 or is moving the best bet?

Sarius
08-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I think you should maybe give guk a try for a few levels then pop over to HHK around 24-25ish if you're into it.

Kender
08-07-2013, 10:06 PM
lots down in the caves of kurns which wont be green

khanable
08-07-2013, 10:24 PM
lots down in the caves of kurns which wont be green

Yep.

Even outside of kurns there is a ton of shit that roams about in FoB that can be awesome XP. I think I stayed in FoB until I was like 24 or something.

Miracolatore Accelerando
08-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Easily my favorite low level leveling area, worth the walk in my opinion!

Handull
08-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Kurns is a lot of fun. I did unrest for my first toon and loved it, was and still is my favorite zone. I did Kurns on my second toon because I wanted to explore Kunark zones, and it was also a blast. I think Kurns can also get crowded at times, but it seemed easy to find a group and exp when I was there. Lots of fun areas to pull from, etc. Though I think the basement was an overall bad idea, making it so separate and secluded, but to each his own.

webrunner5
08-08-2013, 02:27 AM
I don't think it is worth your effort being level 19 already. :(

falkun
08-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Upper Guk can take you into the 30s, then zone through to lower guk and ride the gravy train to 50. Shaman/Enchanter is a fantastic duo. Bonus is both zones hardly ever have more than one group, although LGuk often has solo farmers taking the nice camps.