PDA

View Full Version : A Rogue's Journey - Stream

sanguine_one
08-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Hello all, I've recently decided to reroll as a rogue, which I'm thinking will be turning into my new main. As such, I've decided to "pull and Orotiagito" and...document?...the process. I am brand new to streaming, and am still in experimental mode, and am trying out new and different things, but one thing will remain constant, the entire channel will focus around our hero's journey to 60, and possibly beyond, for the foreseeable future.

I've already been made aware that the channel, while only being live for two days or so, has already attracted a couple brand new players to the server, which is absolutely awesome! I've also had the opportunity to help some other newbies out along the way, have a few laughs in various groups with musical requests, and killed loads of merbs along the way.

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but as I've been frequenting the forums, I've noticed an old Iksar RP guild begin to resurface, and as it is my intention with my..character...to be somewhat involved in lite-RP, I might be interested in maybe pursuing something a bit more involved, and maybe a bit more, or rather completely, scripted.

Anyways, just wanted to let those that may interested in this sort of thing know whatsup.

So bring yer ale and kick up yer feet,
The Quest you desire, you will no longer seek,
His beard is thick, a stomach full of gin,
This rogue's little journey is about to begin...