PDA

View Full Version : Stop posting to SOE Live forums...

fastboy21
08-13-2013, 05:35 PM
https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/classic-servers.202299/

Whoever posted this is a real troll. Clearly an effort to draw negative attention to us.

Nikon
08-13-2013, 05:40 PM
It's already gone, thankfully.

Nikon
08-13-2013, 05:43 PM
It was a pretty long troll post 'advertising' P99 in a negative fashion. Pretty much someone trying to be clever with their QQ.

fastboy21
08-13-2013, 05:45 PM
I copied the post before they took it down, posted by "Nilken":

tired of having to wait years for a fix?

Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, starting with the original 3 continents and a max level of 50, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience.

http://www.project1999.org/

it is free, however we do accept donations for hardware upgrades currently we would like to purchase a Cisco or Procurve Layer 2+ switch, 12+ (24 Preferred) Gigabit ports if you are interested post here http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117935

here is a little something about our server

http://www.project1999.org/index.php?pageid=about

and here are the directions on how to start

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651

If this server is not to your liking there are other servers on the website

http://www.**********.org/

some even provide a free download of eq titanium and MQ - but fear not p99 has the best MQ detection so if you join the higher raiding guilds you will not be bothered.

Also if you are involved in the higher level of the community you will not have to worry about perma bans we know that you spend a lot of time on your character and to lose it in an instant is a bit disheartening just petition and we can work out a deal to get your toon back.

Also we do not allow boxing, we feel that it will make certain toons obsolete and will render them useless. So if you make a porter alt just for ports make sure you remember these rules or we will have to ban it.

Starting from scratch is a bit ruff especially on a server that has been around for a bit. we do not allow RMT if you get caught using http://www.platlord.com/ you will be banned and forced to start over. we have ways of detecting this and since we are volunteers we dont have time to show you all the evidence and trade logs, so you just have to trust when we ban you we have the evidence.

Again there are no perma bans so you will just have to wait the time out or negotiate with us to get your account back pixels are not free, you have to work for them we cant just magically poof them and give them to you and take them back after you are banned. Have to work for it.

So, don't get caught or do it.

we have an IP exemption rule for certain people that apply for one. this will allow two people on the same ip to log in. Now since this is not an official live server this is a bit tricky to code, so if you log in to your character again it will instantly despawn. This would be considered an exploit and you will receive a ban for a while unless you can prove otherwise or negotiate with us to un ban your account.

here are some examples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_YArIVqTM

we had to ban these guys for a bit, but they are back to playing after a negotiation. Don't let this be you.

Also we have currently stopped supported multi questing as they are becoming more and more for sale. If you get ripped off buying a 100k+ mq we will not help you and do not RMT to recover the funds you lost due to a fail MQ. (from site listed above)

We use to allow the buying/selling/trading of accounts - However it has become to much of a hassle with previous owners RMT'ing or using MQ and the accounts getting banned and comparing buy dates with ownership dates confirmed with IP. So this is now illegal do not buy accounts from the site listed above nor the PP to buy the accounts with. We no longer support that. Its just to much effort and we shouldn't have to fix these problems when we are vacationing in vegas.

if you can follow these rules please come join our community, plenty of loot rotting from the top guilds for sale to go around.

thanks

Clearly, a bitter individual. Props to SOE for the quick response time :cool:

Nikon
08-13-2013, 05:47 PM
I had done so as well, but didn't want to post it here because that feeds the troll. Better it just fades away...

Lyra
08-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Its just to much effort and we shouldn't have to fix these problems when we are vacationing in vegas.

too

Nuggie
08-13-2013, 07:01 PM
funny stuff. but i'd prefer to fly under the radar.

maybe someone mad and trying to get the attention of sony?

Tiggles
08-13-2013, 07:12 PM
That's either Tasslehof or someone from FE posting.

No one else would think that video of damning in any way and Tassle posts it 3 times a day.

musashi1612
08-13-2013, 07:16 PM
Tiggles the response man its FE or tassle hey tiggles maybe it was that so called girlfriend of yours or maybe the boyfriend that she stayed with over you, must have been the box of smutt

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 07:18 PM

No one else would think that video of damning in any way and Tassle posts it 3 times a day.

You're retarded.

Wrench
08-13-2013, 07:21 PM

^ as much of a troll as Tiggles is, this kinda makes sense

Tiggles loves the box too much to counter troll on SOE and risk it

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 07:22 PM

You can fuck off too, I wouldn't waste my time visiting SoE's website...haven't since like Planes of Power era~

Tiggles keep flaming me outside of RNF, asshole.

Wrench
08-13-2013, 07:27 PM

narcissistic much?

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 07:28 PM
narcissistic much?

No, but assuming that its an FE member or myself is asinine. Tiggles always blames everything on FE, he even said that we were the ones DDoS'ing the server a month ago or so. The dude is an inherent liar and can't help himself when it comes to spreading lies and disinformation about opposing guilds.

Stinkum
08-13-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm going to agree that it's probably Tassle.

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 07:31 PM
wow, lol ok! Just going to report all of you scumbags for flaming me outside of RNF then.

senna
08-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Definitely tassle.. reads just like any of his posts

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Not even going to post defending myself against you retards anymore just reporting.

Tiggles
08-13-2013, 08:05 PM
Definitely tassle.. reads just like any of his posts

I'm going to agree that it's probably Tassle.

Petition to IP ban Tasslehof

He plays Tasslehof,Barlow,Gigglepurr,Picks

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Petition to IP ban Tasslehof

He plays Tasslehof,Barlow,Gigglepurr,Kids

Fixed, and reported.

Nirgon
08-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Tassle needs to spend more time getting his druid past the lvl 3 hell level and less time raging

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 08:15 PM
No, but assuming that its an FE member or myself is asinine. Tiggles always blames everything on FE, he even said that we were the ones DDoS'ing the server a month ago or so. The dude is an inherent liar and can't help himself when it comes to spreading lies and disinformation about opposing guilds.

Just going to continue quoting myself in response to all the assholes trying to make this look like it was me.

Nirgon
08-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Why did you make a druid alt dewd

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Why did you make a druid alt dewd

Dat was Jeremy being a stalker.

Nirgon
08-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Why'd you make Jeremy your alt

musashi1612
08-13-2013, 08:25 PM
i will say tassle has some random ass posts but i doubt even he would go to that level more or less seems like somone crying for help i wanna say Systolic? but hey thats just me

Also Tiggles quit making shit threads you make me wanna sign a petition to IP ban your virgin ass

Autotune
08-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Just going to say, no one cares what any of you petition about or what petitions you sign, bunch of nobodies.

As far as who posted that on SoE, who gives a shit.

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Just going to say, no one cares what any of you petition about or what petitions you sign, bunch of nobodies.

As far as who posted that on SoE, who gives a shit.

I only care about the lies tiggles posts about me, like you said I could give a fuck lessabout the rest

Acrux Bcrux
08-13-2013, 08:49 PM
lol this dude Tiggles is a joke

Tiggles
08-13-2013, 08:51 PM
I only care about the lies tiggles posts about me, like you said I could give a fuck lessabout the rest

Merkk just confirmed in vent that the post sounds like you.

Can't compete legit so you try and get the server shut down?

Scumbag

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Merkk just confirmed in vent that the post sounds like you.

Can't compete legit so you try and get the server shut down?

Scumbag

What the fuck are you on dude? I know your wisdom tooth is hurting you dude but put the pain pills down...christs sake you're insane.

Ahldagor
08-13-2013, 08:58 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/35fc307d2bc70394c8be604ccceb321c/tumblr_mi4pvvD1yF1qihx7io1_400.gif

10/10

Rogean
08-13-2013, 09:00 PM
I did meet Piestro at soe live.. maybe I should fire him an email to get the IP Address of the poster, and see who matches it..

quido
08-13-2013, 09:01 PM
Clearly Tasslehof - what the fuck is wrong with you man?

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 09:01 PM
I did meet Piestro at soe live.. maybe I should fire him an email to get the IP Address of the poster, and see who matches it..

Great idea! Then when you find out that itsnot me can you ban every single dousche who said it was?

Autotune
08-13-2013, 09:08 PM

This would be good if we could place bets, I'm going with ex-VD member.

musashi1612
08-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Should check the IP to see who really is behind it last i recall saying Tassle is the culprit = Libel and it defaming him to everyone is also a apawling thing
Also Tiggles really should be banned from forums he post slander 90% of the time and when it isnt in RnF thats just bullshit

Side note did Twitch ban you forever Tiggles?

2nd side note Tiggles causing Slander / Libel and Defaming somone without proof Should mean TMO is shamed and held responsible for his actions

Autotune
08-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Should check the IP to see who really is behind it last i recall saying Tassle is the culprit = slander and it defaming him to everyone is also a apawling thing
Also Tiggles really should be banned from forums he post slander 90% of the time and when it isnt in RnF thats just bullshit

2nd side note Tiggles causing slander and Defaming somone without proof Should mean TMO is shamed and held responsible for his actions

Yeah, tiggles = TMO = ban them = free pixels for me.... PLEASE DO IT!

Man you guys are so hard up.

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Yeah, tiggles = TMO = ban them = free pixels for me.... PLEASE DO IT!

Man you guys are so hard up.

I don't give a fuck about TMO, just want tiggles to stop harassing/spreading lies about me.

Tiggles
08-13-2013, 09:16 PM
Should check the IP to see who really is behind it last i recall saying Tassle is the culprit = slander and it defaming him to everyone is also a apawling thing

2nd side note Tiggles causing slander and Defaming somone without proof Should mean TMO is shamed and held responsible for his actions

It's Libel because it's in print.

also, No, I was banned for 6 days my twitch channel is thriving, taking the week off due to wisdom tooth surgery no one wants to listen to me drool on my keyboard and talk about nonsensical things while XP dying on my characters because I'm to stone to do stuff.

...actually...that might be fun

I follow forum rules I am not defaming someone I am just taking the evidence at hand (The video, the writing style and the content) and taking an educated guess due to the similarities to everything tasslehof posts.

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 09:17 PM
It's Libel because it's in print.

also, No, I was banned for 6 days my twitch channel is thriving, taking the week off due to wisdom tooth surgery no one wants to listen to me drool on my keyboard and talk about nonsensical things while XP dying on my characters because I'm to stone to do stuff.

...actually...that might be fun

I follow forum rules I am not defaming someone I am just taking the evidence at hand (The video, the writing style and the content) and taking an educated guess due to the similarities to everything tasslehof posts.

So what you're saying is that you're the one who posted on SoE live's website because you're high on pain killers and mad that you had to get your wisdom teeth taken out the same week you got dumped?

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 09:18 PM
See? I can make shit up too, it goes both ways.

Autotune
08-13-2013, 09:18 PM
I don't give a fuck about TMO, just want tiggles to stop harassing/spreading lies about me.

It's Tiggles, he will keep doing it until staff tells him to leave you alone or you stop being bothered by it.

musashi1612
08-13-2013, 09:19 PM
evidence are you the new PI of EQ? unless you have proof you are correct and i corrected myself It is libel but Speaking such words as you prolly do via Vent is SLANDER also you are defaming him.

Start a thread in RnF tiggles your good at that stop shitting up threads go fuck your pokemon good sir

Im not defending Tassle here im defending people from your random accusations

Tiggles
08-13-2013, 09:20 PM

Will you stop making posts about TMO ruining the raid scene/being evil if I stop "harassing" you

You're such a cry baby Tassle You act like I found the names and addresses of your family and posted it online to a group of sociopaths....

Oh wait that was your guild.

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Will you stop making posts about TMO ruining the raid scene/being evil if I stop "harassing" you

You're such a cry baby Tassle You act like I found the names and addresses of your family and posted it online to a group of sociopaths....

Oh wait that was your guild.

What posts have I made in the last year about TMO? Aside ones defending your accusations towards me or my guild, or ones from other various trolls like you.

Seriously? lol I opted out of rants and flames bro.

Nads
08-13-2013, 09:30 PM
You're such a cry baby Tassle

After reading all the pathetic dribble in this thread, I agree.

quido
08-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Watch out - don't speak your mind, no matter how non-inflammatory it is, or Tasslehof will report you and have your ass banned.

Tasslehofp99
08-13-2013, 09:41 PM
As long as its not lies being told about me or my guild, I could care less what you say. I'm fairly sure we've been over this in a million other posts, say what you want IF ITS TRUE. If Its not, that shit is just irritating.

Besides this isn't RNF, it shouldn't be ok to just flame the fuck out of someone for no reason.

quido
08-13-2013, 09:46 PM
Someone saying they think it's you, with good reason, isn't flaming the fuck out of you. It really seems like a pretty reasonable possibility.

Nuggie
08-13-2013, 09:53 PM
good read. needs to go to rnf after page 1.

musashi1612
08-13-2013, 10:16 PM
i met these 2 dudes at the grocery store thought oh hey look at those two pickin out cereal together how cute. heard the one Say hey Jeremy you want the one with more Iron or fiber he replied i dont know tiggles do you think my bowels are running good?

From that i can infer that the Jeremy i saw and the Tiggles i saw where gay as fuck

its a reasonable possibility that it was there jeremy and tiggles i read posting here today

you guys and your fuckin excuses Rants flames Defaming of people Accusations and hypocrisy.

Dont forget those DDoS attacks only happened when TMO was about to engage must be hate to them or the shit storm they throw up when IB comes rollin back in town FE got trak? inny? OMG RANT FLAME GET THESE FUCKS OUTA HERE we may actually have to compete social media and bullshit

Acrux Bcrux
08-13-2013, 10:28 PM
I like how there is no real proof that it was tasslehof and i know tass wouldnt do anything like this but everyone here is harassing him in a non rnf forum but its okay for them to do with no repercussions. Nice trend that its all mostly tmo members doing this toward him also. What happend? His thread about vp training endangering your RMT money if things did actually become fair and more people became on par to compete? How are yall gonna eat and pay rent if that shit slows down OMGzorz. Youre all a bunch of whiny little bitches to me. Reminds me of fucking kindergarten drama in the sandbox over who gets to play with the sand castle molds.

spoils
08-13-2013, 11:13 PM
wtf u guys already forget about harrison?

formallydickman
08-14-2013, 12:47 AM
wtf u guys already forget about harrison?

Nah, don't think so

quido
08-14-2013, 12:53 AM
His thread about vp training endangering your RMT money if things did actually become fair and more people became on par to compete? How are yall gonna eat and pay rent if that shit slows down

lol I love these sorts of claims, especially coming from the most feeble-minded and genuinely mad people in this community

Tasslehofp99
08-14-2013, 03:06 AM
Someone saying they think it's you, with good reason, isn't flaming the fuck out of you. It really seems like a pretty reasonable possibility.

What good reason is that? His obsession with me and FE as a guild? I'm missing something here obviously.

quido
08-14-2013, 03:32 AM
gotta hurt being pegged as a whiny brat, both here and there!

Nuggie
08-14-2013, 04:07 AM
What good reason is that? His obsession with me and FE as a guild? I'm missing something here obviously.

I think his obsession is with his competition. You're just the flavor of the month. :cool:

Kevynne
08-14-2013, 04:24 AM
No one else would think that video of damning in any way

Not like he poofed nd trained.. Ya.. Not damning at all...

Kevynne
08-14-2013, 04:27 AM
This would be good if we could place bets, I'm going with ex-VD member.

Wudan
08-14-2013, 04:28 AM

stop posting effin tool

Kevynne
08-14-2013, 04:28 AM
It's Tiggles, he will keep doing it until staff tells him to leave you alone or you stop being bothered by it.

Tiggles
08-14-2013, 04:52 AM
aww shit you joined FE I thought you quit blue

Splorf22
08-14-2013, 11:19 AM
things usually go in that order lol an FE tag is a death sentence to most, and the ones who do survive just go on to TMO or A Team once they've done all they can do =/

? I don't know that we have any ex-FE? Although I keep trying to recruit Ploktor =D

Zeonick
08-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Tldr; this thread is worthless.