PDA

View Full Version : New to Server - great community

Morrissee
08-19-2013, 12:35 PM
I started up about 3 weeks ago and I'm having a great time. If anyone is thinking about starting: give it a try. The people on this server are great - don't pass on playing because of some of the negative comments you read on the boards. The game is as hard or harder than I remember, but the temperament of the players has improved a lot since my last EQLive experience around 10 years ago.

Lastly, a shout out thanks to Siela for help recovering my corpse in the Gorge and Saxe for the SWEET weapon donation. Several others have helped with gear and avoiding death, just can't remember all the names.

Peace.

Zyn
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
What race/class are you playing? Also, what level are you?

Morrissee
08-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Currently level 16 Half Elf Bard :)

Ephi
08-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Welcome back, glad you're enjoying it.

Zyn
08-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Currently level 16 Half Elf Bard :)

what's your gear like?

I probably have a piece or two I can give ya!

Strifer
08-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Welcome back to the server!

Se7en
08-19-2013, 01:52 PM
I completely agree with Morrisee's post. I just started this morning and I got that little giggle feeling I had back in EQ beta up to and through Kunark!

Been playing EQ live off and on jumping on the progression servers when a new one would open but they kept expanding past kunark and my heart would sink. So glad I heard about project 99 on Massively.com!

I have just re-created my enchantress of old and I'm going to carry her all the way through!

This will be fun! :) I appreciate all you guys do to keep everything going!

Morrissee
08-20-2013, 05:54 AM
what's your gear like?

I probably have a piece or two I can give ya!

Mostly banded (bought at vendor!) with leather sleeves and a pair of kylong boots (donated) and jagged band (bought at EC). Send me a tell - I can always use an upgrade. Encumbrance is my main problem at this point though.

Stabulous
08-20-2013, 06:12 AM
I started back up again myself about a week ago as a rogue and I'm having a lot of fun too. Everyone I've talked to is helpful and courteous. I won a journeyman's stick from one of traderjoez' giveaways and sold that to get a few pieces of gear. I don't have as much time as I used to have, but I'm still having fun with what time I do have to play.

Sirken
08-20-2013, 07:25 AM
Welcome to Project1999!

Ajkuhuun
08-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Welcome back!