PDA

View Full Version : new level 14 shaman

Talazar
08-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Since the wiki is down i was wondering if someone could help me decide what was worth keeping on my spell bar for both solo which i rarely do, and group hunts.

I've been given a few pieces of gear so i'm not totally nude. my wep is a jade chokadai prod ( awesome gift from a friend ). It hits pretty hard so i've been trying to take advantage of that.

Any other tips are more then welcome. thanks!

btw my name is Kuthos in game

14 iksar sham

Wiery
08-26-2013, 08:18 PM
Grats on 14 Kuthos!

It's been a long time since I was a level 14 shaman, but I did level back in 99, so I do have some experience there. However, my brain is rusty, so take this info with a grain of salt.

Solo - Assuming you have already buffed yourself and you're walking into combat, planning to use your prod for a good portion of your dps, I'd put this on my bar:
Fleeting Fury
Walking sleep (depends on mobs)
Spirit Strike
SoW
Tainted Breath
Blind
Root
Light Healing/Inner Fire - IIRC inner fire is more efficient than light healing, but LH is a bigger heal, which may save your life from time to time.

Group - it depends on if you're dpsing or healing. Assuming your healing, I'd probably go with
Root
Walking Sleep
Burst of strength
SoW
Tainted Breath
Sicken
Inner Fire
Light Healing

I'd definitely recommend starting to organize and maintaining your buff set and keeping it current. So you can quickly swap between your buff spells and your group/solo spells.