PDA

View Full Version : How to get small crafted armor?

Ropethunder
07-15-2010, 03:51 AM
I quested myself a set of crafted armor for my gnome. But it's really heavy. How do I get it sized down to "small crafted (armor)"?

Kani
07-15-2010, 04:20 AM
From what I remember, there are a couple dwarves in front of a Inn not far from the lake, in WC. Talk to them and they will resize your crafted for a small fee. Again this is going from memory...

Ingrum
07-15-2010, 04:45 AM
It's actually free. All that you need is your already quested crafted armor.

Just hail the Dwarf NPCs at the inn east of the lake in Western Commons. Find out which ones will give you small crafted armor for your regular crafted armor and hand it to them. You'll get a nicely weight reduced piece of crafted armor in return.

Well worth it if you're small race in my opinion. Just remember that you can't switch it back so you probably won't be reselling your crafted.

Good luck!

Dantes
07-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Make sure you give the correct armor to the correct dwarf. One of them takes half of the pieces, the other takes the other half. They'll tell you which ones they can change. The little bastards are KOS to me, otherwise I would have already done this myself.

Also remember it can't be changed back. Once it's small, it stays small and you lose the ability to sell it to large races.