PDA

View Full Version : Activation Emails

Rogean
07-15-2010, 02:19 PM
If you had problems receiving activation emails, please use the following link to have it resent.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/register.php?do=requestemail

Paxton
07-15-2010, 05:28 PM
As I am aware, according to my brother who had trouble registering, he found out that evidently there were problems with activation emails being since to email addresses @gmail.com and @live.com.

h0tr0d (shaere)
07-15-2010, 08:19 PM
and hotmail..

Zartacx
07-16-2010, 02:22 AM
Please post at what:

@ email you are using.

If you are having problems receiving the email.

BEFORE you do.

Please do the following.

Check your spam
Search you mail
search all folders
refresh your mailbox

-Thank you.

--Zarty

shensontyers
07-16-2010, 06:56 AM
i am having problem registering...

I have tried @hotmail.com
@gmail.com
@yahoo.com
and my own work one.... which is a freezone account...

noone is responding on the mirc too

WOOPS... sry i thought u were refering to the EQEmulator Activation email.. due to the author of the topic... i registered on this forum instantly on Gmail... so it is working sorry for the confusion

Insedeel
07-16-2010, 10:12 AM
i am having problem registering...

I have tried @hotmail.com
@gmail.com
@yahoo.com
and my own work one.... which is a freezone account...

noone is responding on the mirc too

WOOPS... sry i thought u were refering to the EQEmulator Activation email.. due to the author of the topic... i registered on this forum instantly on Gmail... so it is working sorry for the confusion

Yea, I wish the eqemulator site would get the hotmail issue fixed. I forgot my password for my account there, and can't get the forgotten password email sent to me do to the account originally being registered under my hotmail account. :( They said it was resolved, but there's still issues with hotmail accounts at least..

melkortshea
07-16-2010, 02:05 PM
I was helping a friend activate and it would not send to his AOL email but did work for his gmail.

From the looks of it here it may just be random nad have nothing to do with your email provider.

lechrac1
07-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Ive gotten a few though to hotmail, but in the 10 attempts ive received 2 back. I think the host still makes a difference but its random if it goes though.

Rogean
07-17-2010, 01:31 PM
We're still having issues. As a temporary fix I tried having it sent everything through some gmail accounts but gmail is like LOL NOPE.

Until we fully move over to our new ip range there will be issues, bare with me a few days.

Rogean
07-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Try now.

melfina89
07-17-2010, 07:32 PM
It worked! Thanks!

imperiah
07-18-2010, 11:43 AM
I got the e-mail now but when I try to login it says invalid password. I'm sure the password is correct and it works on the site. It says this for 3 accounts I've tried so far but my friend logged in on my setup and it worked fine. Any ideas? Thanks.

Uaellaen
07-18-2010, 02:16 PM
I got the e-mail now but when I try to login it says invalid password. I'm sure the password is correct and it works on the site. It says this for 3 accounts I've tried so far but my friend logged in on my setup and it worked fine. Any ideas? Thanks.

you are trying to log in ... at the forum? or into EQ?

did you click the activation link in the email?

kc7wzl
07-18-2010, 03:59 PM
@juno.com worked for me... has at most places I have made accounts to...

before you flame I know juno.com can be a pain in the rear.. but at least there reliable and free..

kc7wzl

imperia
07-18-2010, 04:13 PM
I got it working now. I just didn't make Login Server account on EQemu.

Thakisis_VZ
04-01-2011, 04:55 AM
ok had issue with hotmail , got the email now .

thanks