PDA

View Full Version : Paladin epic faction questions

Silent
09-08-2013, 03:24 AM
So my friend is trying to complete his epic, He has ran into a few faction issues but has been able to resolve most. I have read a lot of other guides on the internet, including our own wiki but I want to talk to people who have done this personally since p99 is not exactly like live, and some guides that go by live will not work exactly like the p99 wiki guide.

Question, Deepwater knights faction. Hes indifferent as dwarf with brell serilis, Is this high enough to do the turn in at erudin?

I will probably ask more soon, but for right now I need to know if he should start factioning up somewhere. Basically he leveled up in highkeep on nobles, and their faction was easily reverted by killing lucan to regain NFP faction.

Lorraine
09-08-2013, 12:37 PM
As far as Paladin quest goes, there's only one motto ::

When in doubt, try to get warmly (and ally during Velious)

Freakish
09-08-2013, 01:29 PM
If in doubt, check if wolf form will raise you higher.

Silent
09-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Been killing some guy in toxx forest who gives deepwater knight faction, apparently more then most. But hes got over 100 kills on the guy(5 min respawn) and hes still indifferent, so I don't know. How the hell do paladins raise faction past indiff? I can understand spending a few hours or more factioning to get it right, but 100ish kills or more and not a budge something is wrong. Other people have told me it took them way less time but still cant explain exactly how they got it. Also wolf form/AoN's etc if no faction is majorly hurt will bring you to dubious/indiff on most things but no higher.

Funkutron5000
09-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Either do the Odus pearls quest or kill the 2 NPCs in Toxx. It takes a good long while to max faction.

Pint
09-11-2013, 11:56 AM
I killed the two npcs in toxx then ran into paineel and killed noclin, took me the better part of a day as a dwarf paladin but with sow pots it wasn't the worst thing in the world.