PDA

View Full Version : Unimportant Factions

DrKvothe
09-09-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm a 29 Barb Shaman, and I've already wrecked a couple factions by killing bards in the karanas and OOT sisters. I found that killing bards still let me bank in qeynos if i'm careful, because I was maxed with qeynos guards and they still like me.

Are there any factions that come to mind as completely unimportant, and totally worth ruining? Will I regret hunting in Sol A, later?

Ele
09-09-2013, 12:25 PM
this is EQ: kill everything, fix factions later

Swish
09-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Places you're kos already, but that's a given!

My iksar necro has chewed through many a city guard because iksars have no pals...and if you can invis to a bank (Freeport/Felwithe among others) where you can bank from behind a wall... you'll still be able to bank anyway regardless of faction :p

thieros
09-09-2013, 01:19 PM
The Hotwingz - BW hornets. dont wreck this highly important faction!

Swish
09-09-2013, 01:22 PM
The Hotwingz - BW hornets. dont wreck this highly important faction!

+KFC faction I hear. They like you to slay many hot wings.

kenzar
09-09-2013, 01:24 PM
DwarvenCitizens is pretty worthless, as is Shadowed Men.

Alukit Vassago
09-09-2013, 02:06 PM
From my exp I say DE & orge warrior is pretty useless faction unless your a warrior of that race

indiscriminate_hater
09-09-2013, 02:41 PM
i butchered treants for a while and ruined my druid factions. i thought i was screwed and would need an invis for every port but it turns out that druids on that faction are far away from the zone-in points at the druid rings everywhere, if they are there at all.

slay on

Zuranthium
09-09-2013, 03:51 PM
^

That doesn't seem classic. I specifically remember being KoS at the North Karana and West Commonlands Druid Rings.

Champion_Standing
09-09-2013, 03:53 PM
i butchered treants for a while and ruined my druid factions. i thought i was screwed and would need an invis for every port but it turns out that druids on that faction are far away from the zone-in points at the druid rings everywhere, if they are there at all.

slay on

Didn't they just recently fix the druids at the rings factions? IIRC they weren't on the proper faction and wouldn't aggro from people killing treants.

indiscriminate_hater
09-09-2013, 03:58 PM
not sure, but i ported in as recently as yesterday and didn't have a problem

indiscriminate_hater
09-09-2013, 04:00 PM
^

That doesn't seem classic. I specifically remember being KoS at the North Karana and West Commonlands Druid Rings.

i wasn't clear in my original post. i'm definitely KoS to some of the druids there, just not the ones that are closest to the port-in spot. the vendor druid at WC, for example, is apparently cool with me slaughtering her friends

myriverse
09-09-2013, 04:03 PM
It's all relative, but there are some that just seem unnecessary, like
Allize Taeew/Volew
Agents of Mistmoore
Ankhefruzenglaje or however it's spelled
Befallen Inhabitants
Burning Dead
Burynais
Brownie, Orc, Pixie
Cazic Thule

ok bored now

Atmas
09-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Ring of Scale

Samoht Farstrider
09-09-2013, 05:09 PM
There's a bandit camp in GFay that is on some faction that I cannot remember the name.

myriverse
09-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Fizzlethorp

Which just reminds me-- the divine factions should have been more important in EQ.