PDA

View Full Version : WTB Loot rights to Singed scroll

Nuggie
09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
PM me offers.

MY offer is 5k. Your counter offer is...?

Edit - I am not kos in chardok. I am willing to prepay. I pay you, then when it is convenient for the both of us I will show up to one of your raids and grab the item.

Nuggie
09-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Bump

Luchino
09-12-2013, 02:54 PM
might be easier to buy the mq from someone

Swifty
09-12-2013, 03:31 PM
and offer twice as much.

Nuggie
09-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Luchino, thanks for your input. I've had offers for mq already. As I understand the quest mq I would already need ragefires' heart to make that work. Which I don't have.

Swifty, obviously I'm going to end up paying more. That's the point of negotiating. Meeting in the middle. Also who doesn't like to haggle a little bit? 8-D thanks for your input.

Nuggie
09-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Bumpsy mcfay

Ella`Ella
09-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Current lowest offer is 10k, as per Catherin. Highest offer is 20k. So, you meeting in the middle is 15k, not 7.5k.

Nuggie
09-14-2013, 08:42 PM
Current lowest offer is 10k, as per Catherin. Highest offer is 20k. So, you meeting in the middle is 15k, not 7.5k.

As it would appear, I have the lowest offer at 5k.

Also, the way this works is I make an offer. Currently 5k, because I'm not in a hurry. then someone with a guild that raids royals regularly makes me a counter offer. Then we meet in the middle of the two prices. We either find a happy middle ground and agree to a sale. Or we go our separate ways.

Also I'm looking for loot rights. Which are more convenient for the seller because I show up to their raid and take the item. They don't have to worry about me interfering with their raid, because I am not kos there. I just show up and grab my item, then leave. (speaking of which, I forgot to mention I'm not kos in the OP) They don't have to pack it around until an appointed time when we can mq it. They can also pick up another one in a short time(3 hours for king iirc). Rather than waiting to offload the one they have(scrols are lore I assume).

Another thing, stay out of my thread if you aren't attempting to conduct a transaction.

Nuggie
09-18-2013, 12:18 AM
Sir Juan BUMPs'a'lot