PDA

View Full Version : Runnyeye Citadel!

Feanoir
09-09-2013, 09:27 PM
26 Paladin here, wondering if anyone would be interested in a runnyeye group tonight...Hit me up on Feanoir if anyone is interested its been too long since i've been there and i'm not having success just asking everyone i run into

Feanoir
09-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Also down for a Sol A, Paw, Najena excusion...really any dungeon crawl sounds good tonight

webrunner5
09-10-2013, 06:31 AM
You must be on drugs if you think you are going to get people falling all over themselves to group in Runnyeye. :D

Sebekkha
09-10-2013, 06:37 AM
Good Luck. If I had an Alt around that level I would sure join up.

Unfortunately the P99 community seems to go with whats Easiest, and Less Hassle.

You will find yourself in Unrest, Mistmoore than any other dungeon in norrath.

Swish
09-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Part of the classic experience should include revisiting these zones. Sadly nobody just "turns up" in Runnyeye :(

eqravenprince
09-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Any place with Goblins generally suck, having someone that can snare is a must. Najena is an awesome dungeon. I have never actually been in a level appropriate group that was able to get all the keys and make it to Najena, that would be quite the accomplishment.

Ravager
09-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Runnyeye is such a fun zone. Goblins are awesome. They're squishy and there's a ton of them and they drop good loot and aren't miles away from a vendor or bank.

Vohl
09-10-2013, 01:32 PM
There's nothing wrong with Runnyeye if you have a good snarer.

Valrok
09-10-2013, 02:02 PM
I have been going these last few nights into Runnyeye with a couple RL buddies of mine. I have to admit we have been having a blast and snare is definitely a requirement.

I am a 27 Gnome warrior and my friends are halfling. One is a cleric and the other a druid both around my level.

webrunner5
09-10-2013, 02:58 PM
I must admit Runnyeye and CT are both pretty kool zones but there is just WAY too many casters in them. Dying on P1999 is not a lot of fun. And if you are a Melee it really sucks... I don't think I am alone in my thinking as you can have pretty much either zone to yourself, anytime of the day and night.

susvain0362
09-10-2013, 03:27 PM
I had some of the funnest time on p99 in a runnyeye group. We had a full late 20s group and we made it all way to the bottom at the city. Someone agrod a giant eye that could charm and wiped us. Was epic dungeon crawl.at one point in <harmony> we had like 8-9 people all the same level who dungeon crawled all of befallen, uguk, runnyeye and najena together. Each night we'd do one and it was probally the most fun i ahad, grouping with friends doing dungeons i never camped on live.

Brawley17
09-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Id be up for Runneye, lvl 27 Druid. Whitechocolate is my name. I'll be on in about 3.5 - 4 hours from now. 7:00 PM Tennessee Time! I love Runnyeye and have always wondered why its an empty zone on this server.

Samoht Farstrider
09-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Best part of playing back in the days was dungeon crawling with my guilds. Wish I have time to do that nowadays but I only play for an hour or so at a time and usually very late. Maybe I need to find an Euro guild.

Howlin Mad Murphy
09-10-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm always up for killing goblins! I'll be around this weekend, most likely Saturday night - send me a tell if you're around. Bungamunga 22 Shaman

Tasslehofp99
09-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Man, I remember back on my early days on live me and some RL buddies formed a guild. We were itching bad to raid but we were still too low, so for shits and giggles one night we raided Runnyeye. It was aweful, we got lost and died a bunch of times. I think we got like maybe 2 upgrades for people, but we had a blast either way. As corny as this sounds, that was probably one of my most fond EQ memories since I started in late '99!

Intrinsic
09-11-2013, 03:38 AM
Good Luck. If I had an Alt around that level I would sure join up.

Unfortunately the P99 community seems to go with whats Easiest, and Less Hassle.

You will find yourself in Unrest, Mistmoore than any other dungeon in norrath.

Strangely enough until i started on P99 i'd never done Unrest or Mistmoore ;p no idea why but people on Lanys mainly seem to go the High Hold Pass/High Keep/Guk/kobolds/Kedge some place etc etc route, basically it seems all the trainiest places you could ;p If a caster is pulled just nuke it down, it's pointless to try and tank it out and heal through as you'll burn a lot more mana usually. Make sure you've got a bard/ench for CC :)

skorge
12-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Man, I remember back on my early days on live me and some RL buddies formed a guild. We were itching bad to raid but we were still too low, so for shits and giggles one night we raided Runnyeye. It was aweful, we got lost and died a bunch of times. I think we got like maybe 2 upgrades for people, but we had a blast either way. As corny as this sounds, that was probably one of my most fond EQ memories since I started in late '99!

Yes, I actually still remember when Runnyeye was the trend back in early '99...you had to wait your turn to get in a group down there, lol...when blackened iron armor was amazing and the BIBs was one of the best weapons in the game at the time.

freez
12-03-2013, 02:51 AM
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000194.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/Sskape1/media/EQ000194.jpg.html)

dem 2009 runnyeye powerlevelz

webrunner5
12-03-2013, 11:43 AM
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000194.jpg (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/Sskape1/media/EQ000194.jpg.html)

dem 2009 runnyeye powerlevelz

Yeah that would work. :D