PDA

View Full Version : Never tried pvp? Don't wanna level and gear out? Come to Battleground

Legend
09-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Crushbone Battle Ground in the server select

pick your class

start in a safe zone

talked to 2 npcs

get your spells

get your instant lvl 60

go to your class vendor

pick your gear

go grab some buffs

go to crushbone and pvp your heart out

funner than r99 and only takes a min to get started

no spell files needed look in your local emulated server select screen

+1 for Crushbone Battleground

Wotsirb401
09-11-2013, 10:05 AM
trying this tonight !

Kika Maslyaka
09-11-2013, 10:41 AM
could you please stop spamming the forums with these posts?
Its already sickening that Reds continuously post about their glorious empty server in the Blue forum section, but now you advertise some other server here?
At very least it belongs in Off Topics

Swish
09-11-2013, 10:52 AM
wait what? this isn't anything to do with red.

Input A = Response B as usual

Kika Maslyaka
09-11-2013, 10:55 AM
wait what? this isn't anything to do with red.

Input A = Response B as usual

Reds post here all the time about how "red server doesn't have camp/raid drama, so come play on red"
This guy wants us to go play on some other server.
Did I say something different above ?
Hows this A=B?

Swish
09-11-2013, 10:56 AM
They aren't talking about red, they aren't advertising red...you're just giving out the generic "nobody wants to play red" response.

Kika Maslyaka
09-11-2013, 10:59 AM
They aren't talking about red, they aren't advertising red...you're just giving out the generic "nobody wants to play red" response.

"red server doesn't have camp/raid drama, so come play on red" - hows this NOT talking about Red in Blue chat?
Hows this NOT advertising Red, when message clearly reads as "We have solution for your problem! Come to us!"

Swish
09-11-2013, 11:11 AM
I'm talking about the OP's post... where the only mention of red is where he's saying "funner than r99".

I have no intent of playing on it, but what is irritating is the 2nd reply to it. This wasn't a red recruitment thread, just talk of another server. The Sleeper thread started in Server Chat, nobody minded it but (rightly) it got moved to Off Topic, which is where this will probably end up.

Just don't be so quick to connect the dots between "annoying thread" and "R99" :p

Either way its getting free bumps.

Hazek
09-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Was just thinking about this the other day. I just want to pvp, tired of leveling and gearing. Sounds fun. Going to try tonight.

Morrissee
09-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Its already sickening that Reds continuously post about their glorious empty server in the Blue forum section, but now you advertise some other server here?

I haven't ever seen a post regarding this server and I check the front page several times a day. Hard to say the OP is spamming.

Kika Maslyaka
09-11-2013, 12:49 PM
I haven't ever seen a post regarding this server and I check the front page several times a day. Hard to say the OP is spamming.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/search.php?searchid=2469598

5 different post about "new CB server" in 3 days. 3 of them TODAY

Guttzs
09-11-2013, 01:08 PM

Puzzle for you : Cunt your shut.

Rearrange for a message!

skipdog
09-11-2013, 01:31 PM

Agreed. This forum is for P1999 blue server chat. If you want to advertise a different server, go post on the emu forums or off-topic.

Aviann
09-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Puzzle for you : Cunt your shut.

Rearrange for a message!

your sig made me lol pretty hard

heals4reals
09-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Reds post here all the time about how "red server doesn't have camp/raid drama, so come play on red"
This guy wants us to go play on some other server.
Did I say something different above ?
Hows this A=B?

Quiet nerd. Orc camp A will b there 4 u. Keep on keepin on.

Kika Maslyaka
09-11-2013, 03:10 PM
I am a fucktardo-retardo

I am happy that you finally come clean