PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad Finale Poll

nalkin
09-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Who do yuns want to win at the end of the show? The person to stand on top at the end, so to speak. For example, if Walt's money goes down the drain then Pinkman (maybe Hank) would 'win'. If Walt's money goes down the drain, he gets locked up, and Hank gets credit, then ofc Hank would be considered to have 'won'.

Orruar
09-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Walt, Hank, and Jesse die, but Walt Jr. takes over his father's empire. He goes around beating the shit out of people with his crutches, starting with Skylar and Marie.

Tiggles
09-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Walt, Hank, and Jesse die, but Walt Jr. takes over his father's empire. He goes around beating the shit out of people with his crutches, starting with Skylar and Marie.

He converts his dad's Meth Recipe into an award winning breakfast cereal and retires on easy street.

Yinikren
09-11-2013, 03:29 PM
REMEMBER MY NAME

Lune
09-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Doesn't really matter to me as long as Skyler ends up fucked over somehow

myriverse
09-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Meth lab explodes, killing everybody.

Wenuven
09-11-2013, 03:46 PM
QFT

Doesn't really matter to me as long as Skyler ends up fucked over somehow

senna
09-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Everyone needs to die

Walter can live though

BillyCranston
09-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Anyone who doesn't think the entire series is going to end up like hell in a handbasket, hasn't been watching the same series they've been showing on TV.

Orruar
09-11-2013, 04:13 PM
I see this series coming around full circle. Walt ends up taking a stray bullet to the spinal cord. He's relinquished to a life in a wheelchair where the only way he can communicate is by ringing a bell. Walt Jr. takes over his empire and finds meth cures his cerebral palsy, and becomes a meth addicted freak like Tuco. Oh, and he marries Wendy.

Stinkum
09-11-2013, 04:29 PM
In the final episode, it is revealed that Walter White is really the grown-up version of Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle. He grows up and leaves the family and changes his name, is super smart, ends up looking like his father as he ages.

Nordenwatch
09-11-2013, 04:52 PM
In the final episode, it is revealed that Walter White is really the grown-up version of Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle. He grows up and leaves the family and changes his name, is super smart, ends up looking like his father as he ages.

I much prefer to think that Walter White is just Hal, who divorced his whiny bitch wife and said "fuck you" to all his asshole kids and went off to become a meth lord.

Sidelle
09-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Skylar will win when when Walt dies of cancer and she makes off with the cash, the kids, and a legit new start. But she loses her sister who will probably hate her forever because of what happens to Hank (yeah I think he dies in the shootout).

Kimmie
09-11-2013, 05:47 PM
But she loses her sister who will probably hate her forever because of what happens to Hank (yeah I think he dies in the shootout).

yah, Hank is mega dead. The second he called Marie and was like "PS ILU" it was bad news bears. GG, RIP Hank.

Sidelle
09-11-2013, 07:33 PM
yah, Hank is mega dead. The second he called Marie and was like "PS ILU" it was bad news bears. GG, RIP Hank.

I like Hank's character a lot. He made me laugh when he played the "awkward" thing perfectly (lol @ the alpha male stereotype) when Walt would come to his office at the DEA for visits - always with an ulterior motive, of course.

Some part of me just really wants Walt to win, even if he is kinda evil now.

gotrocks
09-11-2013, 07:38 PM
I much prefer to think that Walter White is just Hal, who divorced his whiny bitch wife and said "fuck you" to all his asshole kids and went off to become a meth lord.

perfect :D

gotrocks
09-11-2013, 07:41 PM
I hate to say this, but I want jessie to win.

The "good" thing would be to root for hank, but his character is just too boring and uninteresting.

Jessie has undergone the most transformation throughout the series, and he's the only one we've seen in the entire show who actually regrets what he's done. Walt is an unapologetic piece of shit, and obviously all the tertiary drug dealers he's run over never had an issue with the bad shit they were doing.

Jessie's the only one who deserves to live. This is including Skyler, who is telling walt to "deal with it" and off Jessie.

Not sure if that's how it will actually play out, but we will see. I'd like to note that I think Walt has the best character arc in the show, Jessie just deserves to live (and had the second best arc, by a hair).

Lune
09-11-2013, 07:52 PM

The "good" thing would be to root for hank, but his character is just too boring and uninteresting.

Jessie has undergone the most transformation throughout the series, and he's the only one we've seen in the entire show who actually regrets what he's done. Walt is an unapologetic piece of shit, and obviously all the tertiary drug dealers he's run over never had an issue with the bad shit they were doing.

Jessie's the only one who deserves to live. This is including Skyler, who is telling walt to "deal with it" and off Jessie.

Not sure if that's how it will actually play out, but we will see. I'd like to note that I think Walt has the best character arc in the show, Jessie just deserves to live (and had the second best arc, by a hair).

Yep, and not just that, most of the bad shit Jesse did was more or less the result of being manipulated by Walt.

TarukShmaruk
09-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Yep, and not just that, most of the bad shit Jesse did was more or less the result of being manipulated by Walt.

Oh please - Jesse is a drug addled idiot and Walt bent over backwards saving his ass multiple times.

Kimmie
09-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Jesse's dope but needs to die with everyone else for ultimate Walt forever alone ending.

Ephirith
09-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Oh please - Jesse is a drug addled idiot and Walt bent over backwards saving his ass multiple times.

Yea he is an idiot, but he is also something approaching a decent human being. And I'm pretty sure every instance of Walt saving Jesse, was from something Walt caused.

Ahldagor
09-11-2013, 09:19 PM
it'll end with walt living alone, skylar will be alive with the baby and walt jr. while telling them walt's dead, marie (whatever skylar's sister name is) will be living alone or in a purple house from the money she'll get from hank's death, jesse will proly be dead because any actually rational-likable character has been killed (ex: mike), the neo nazi's will have walt's recipe and techniques in exchange for his life or jesse's or both.

Lu|z Sect
09-11-2013, 09:31 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b64d52384ba974e5a55d757637ab53a7/tumblr_ms8trvYQXD1s27erqo1_400.png

khanable
09-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Gomez is toast. Hank/Jesse don't die, but get taken hostage by the Nazi dudes. They'll use both of them to get Walt to cook.

Eventually shit will go bad and Walt will escape and scarface bitches with that machine gun thing, freeing Hank and Jesse and dying in the process.

FIN

Acrux Bcrux
09-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Why does walt jr like breakfast so much?

because he has cereal palsy

harharhar

khanable
09-11-2013, 09:47 PM
tha tha tha a a thats mean

Tasslehofp99
09-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Can't wait for next episode, gonna be sad when show ends.

Azmere
09-11-2013, 09:58 PM
49 people polled before I voted for hank and I'm the only one!? Why so much hate for Hank? He really hasn't been anything but a good guy to all groups involved until he realized he has been getting fucked by Walt.

I realize adding his wife onto the poll may have negatively impacted my man Hank because she it crazy.

Clark
09-11-2013, 10:03 PM
good show

gotrocks
09-11-2013, 11:03 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b64d52384ba974e5a55d757637ab53a7/tumblr_ms8trvYQXD1s27erqo1_400.png

these are cracking me the fuck up

Orruar
09-12-2013, 01:42 AM

Jesse has been doing stupid shit since day 1, and hasn't really changed that. Gus knew better, but made a mistake in giving him a chance. The details of his stupidity may have shifted some, but the general theme of him being a grade A idiot has not. Pretty much everything that has gone wrong has been because of stupid decisions he's made. Most of the bad shit Walt has done has been to cover for Jesse in one way or another.

You know, I hope Gus comes back at the end as a zombie and eats everyone's brain (adjusting his tie beforehand of course), starting with the one Hank threw into the trash can.

Orruar
09-12-2013, 01:48 AM
49 people polled before I voted for hank and I'm the only one!? Why so much hate for Hank? He really hasn't been anything but a good guy to all groups involved until he realized he has been getting fucked by Walt.

I realize adding his wife onto the poll may have negatively impacted my man Hank because she it crazy.

Perhaps because Hank is kind of a douche? Authority figures that take themselves way too seriously aren't typically universally loved. Through the first few seasons, I was really hoping he'd die sooner rather than later. Same with that wife of his. Most unlikable couple ever.

Brawley17
09-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Why does walt jr like breakfast so much?

because he has cereal palsy

harharhar

post of the year