PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Players

Heisenberg
09-13-2013, 05:05 AM
hi folks !

I'm seeking other players in their mid teens ( currently i am playing a lvl 17 druid) to start frequent groups.

I'm from germany so i'm looking for ppl in the european time zone mostly :) any other players who are willing stay up late are very welcome, too :D :rolleyes:

cheers!

Swish
09-13-2013, 05:20 AM
what kind of times Heisenberg? Working on a rogue at the moment, level 14-15 I think currently :p

Heisenberg
09-13-2013, 05:32 AM
starting around 4 or 5 o'clock in the afternoon!

i see you r from the UK so you are an hour ahead or an hour behind!?! .. i keep forgetting

currently I am mostly playing in unrest and once in a while killing minos in steamfont

Swish
09-13-2013, 05:36 AM
My rogue is camped in Upper Guk at the moment. I'll probably be on around 6pm CET (Tyla)...and see whats happening.

We're an hour behind you :p

This would also suit players who tend to log on around 12pm EST/9am PST.

Heisenberg
09-13-2013, 05:46 AM
the main goal is to set this up on a regular basis ..... well, kind of regular ;)

another thing my playing schedule is from Monday to Thursday mostly ... the friday nights and on the weekend .. i try to keep my non-gaming-gf happy

Pyrion
09-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi there! I am from germany as well and i have some characters in your level range. At the moment i won't play very often, but maybe i will give you a tell in game.