PDA

View Full Version : Question for bard on Cinda's Charismatic Carillon

Wipo
09-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Hey bards !

I have a short question for you song's singers ! I would like to know if any bard have already done this.

I'm a shaman and i'm trying to get my epic. Friend of mine (bard) have a Child's Tear in his bank and he's willing to MQ me. We are trying to raise his Truespirit faction to MAX, but the question i have is : Is it possible to get MAX faction with Cinda's Charismatic Carillon (considering your like warmly but not max) or the song will always bring you to like Max - 1 ??

SamwiseRed
09-15-2013, 01:34 PM
MQing epics is pathetic. that is all.

tacite
09-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Carillion adds a certain number of faction points, I'm not sure what the number is at your bard friend's level, but it's 660 at level 65 according to the wiki. I am unsure if it is impacted by instrument modifier.

I can use it on a scowling iksar crusader guard and it still scowls, for example, but I can also use it on a scowling goblin in Sol A and get raised to apprehensive. This is because I am much further 'into' scowling for the iksar than the goblin, because I've only killed about 10 goblins total.

Silent
09-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Same, It really all depends. If you can get your friend a little close(hes a bard, if he has erudite or high elf mask or wolf form try that too if hes not indifferent or better to start).
When I cast this song on the halfling vendor in RV I go from Amiably to warmly. I am not sure if I am just high amiable therefor i hit max faction or not, But thats what I would assume considering it gives faction points NOT levels.