PDA

View Full Version : Solo Monk 28-45

Norathorr
09-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi guys my friend Sparke is lv 28 Iksar Monk with Fbss and IFS plus other generic gear. I was wondering where would be best for him to solo to catch up to me. He often does not have time to group so easy solo options would be best. I have to be away for a month or so on and off and he wants to catch me so we can duo again. Any feedback for a where he could hunt for fast exp (he does not care about loot just exp at this time) would be much appreciated:)

All the best

Tombur

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-16-2013, 01:41 PM
28-30 - Warslik Woods giant fort.
30-38 - FM giant fort (also venture out into yonder to pull regular fm trash mobs; fewer hp for same xp)
39-42 - OT near FM or Skyfire zonelines.
42-52 - Dreadlands along various walls of KC

These spots are very dependant on intimidation skill so make saure he's constantly fearing (or attempting).

Happy hunting

Norathorr
09-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks yumyums I will relay this information to him:)

Estu
09-16-2013, 03:32 PM
You might want to look into old world zones when possible (e.g. South Karana monsters, North Karana and Qeynos Hills guards/etc.), since Kunark monsters have more HP.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-16-2013, 04:00 PM
You might want to look into old world zones when possible (e.g. South Karana monsters, North Karana and Qeynos Hills guards/etc.), since Kunark monsters have more HP.

Also agree with this. Only reason I like Kunark so much is the respawn timer appears to be quite a bit lower in the old world meaning if you can DPS em, you'll simply have more targets.

Nothing takes the wind out of those xp sails like running around looking for monsters (classic as it may be).

TWDL_Prexus
09-24-2013, 08:55 AM
A good spot for his level range would be FM. Make sure your friend has leveled up instill doubt. The giants may be a bit hard yet, but your friend can pull stuff into the Burynai cave south of the fort and fear kite safely inside. Eventually moving onto the giants.

dancingclown22
09-24-2013, 10:21 AM
28-34 do brute caves in WW in caves leading to dalnir. There are 5 static spawns, and 2 extra roamers. Fast respawns, xp is ridiculous.

34-40 FM trash/fort. For the trash outside the fort, focus on the brutes again. They are dumb, slow, and have pretty low HP. Perfect for fear kiting. As for the giant fort Only kill the hillocks and tumps, don't bother with any other of the giants.

40-47 Go to NW Yeti caves in DL. There are about 8 static spawns, and 2 roamers outside that path into cave. There respawn is so fast on them, that unless you're crazy twinked, you can probably only kill 4-5 at a time max. Great, fast, xp.

47+ Haven't gotten to this point yet, but from what I've read try bloodgill goblins in LOIO, DL wall, or get in the CoM groups. Can start soloing Sol B spiders/bats at some point around 50 as well.