PDA

View Full Version : Any leveling groups in late 30's early 40's?

Bantam 1
09-16-2013, 02:46 PM
I'm looking for a leveling group because frankly soloing (while cool sometimes) is boring.

Seems like the groups I'm invited to are always in the same spot; so I'm hoping a set group has some different options in mind.

On a side note: PM me if you play LoL or MWO since those seem to always take my attention when I'm sitting there soloing.

eqravenprince
09-16-2013, 03:39 PM
I solo most of the time, but do occasionally desire to duo some content. My Monk is level 49, but I am sure you would get experience if grouped with me. His name is Ning. Send me a tell if you see me online if nothing more than to chat. Take care!

ripwind
09-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Anborn (46 Enc), Masaedis (39 Clr), and myself (Year, 45 Mag) just left Kaesora and are probably going to go check out Kedge. I'll add you to my friends list and shoot you a tell when we get together and group. Usually a few nights a week.

Bantam 1
09-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Anborn (46 Enc), Masaedis (39 Clr), and myself (Year, 45 Mag) just left Kaesora and are probably going to go check out Kedge. I'll add you to my friends list and shoot you a tell when we get together and group. Usually a few nights a week.

Thanks, the soloing stuff (I'm unguilded too) is really starting to get to me.