PDA

View Full Version : Cleric tactics

sharpiejas
09-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Newbie cleric who needs some help with soloing tactics. All the guides I've seen tell you where to go but not what tactics to use. Has anyone got any links to such guides?

this user was banned
09-19-2013, 04:01 PM
find undead, root, undead nuke, get mana back, repeat

Exmo
09-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Don't solo. Find a Warrior/Sk/Monk/Pal/Enchanter/Mage who's leveling and duo

Estu
09-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Don't solo if you can help it; it's slow, it's boring, and it defeats the point of playing a cleric. If you do need to solo, "this user was banned" has it right.

Vega
09-20-2013, 01:31 AM
Actually went from grouping in MM to soloing in RM on my cleric at around 28. Avg xp per hour was about the same, and could play indie games or do house work during med breaks. Didn't have to deal with grouping with idiots either. I agree that soloing isn't usually the point of an MMO, but I don't think it was a bad alternative to getting through some of those drudging lower levels.

Bazia
09-23-2013, 02:36 AM
soloing is waaay faster then grouping tbh

CLR is easily one of the fastest soloers to the mid 50s if done correctly

in this order newbie zone > unrest > Spectres/Paineel Guards/Lower Guk > CoM

method of choice ~ root, nuke, nuke, root, nuke, meditate

ur welcome

sharpiejas
09-23-2013, 07:36 AM
Thanks Bazia, is that for blue/white singles? Or could I go for yellows?

Estu
09-23-2013, 09:20 AM
CLR is easily one of the fastest soloers to the mid 50s if done correctly

This is straight up false. Faster soloers include druids, shamans, wizards, enchanters, necromancers, magicians, wizards, bards, and probably monks with a little gear. Root-nuking is a very slow method of soloing because nukes are such a poor use of mana, and to boot, clerics don't have any mana regeneration abilities.

Ele
09-23-2013, 09:52 AM
If you want to solo this is an excellent guide:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84305

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-23-2013, 10:22 AM
This is straight up false. Faster soloers include druids, shamans, wizards, enchanters, necromancers, magicians, wizards, bards, and probably monks with a little gear. Root-nuking is a very slow method of soloing because nukes are such a poor use of mana, and to boot, clerics don't have any mana regeneration abilities.

This.