PDA

View Full Version : Shaman epic faction in 2 hours?

Pringles
09-20-2013, 12:24 AM
I see people "selling" that they will help with shaman epic faction, and go from zero to max in 2 hours. Anyone know how this is being done? I dont mind spending time, but if I can do it in two hours.... well great :)

HallygukRZ
09-20-2013, 05:26 AM
I'd recommend doing it the proper way without skipping any parts.
It's a fun quest and more rewarding in the end.

Pringles
09-20-2013, 10:39 AM
Ive done it fully on live, no plans to repeat it again :)

pasi
09-20-2013, 11:16 AM
Gate + Rez cycle to travel between Erud's Crossing and a place where you can obtain the gem.

Pringles
09-22-2013, 03:03 AM
For what its worth, I hit warmly on a bondl turn in after doing the quest chain up to the boots, I also did woe / envy 5 or 6 times...... after that, from fresh warmly, it was 55 more bondl turn ins to max warmly - epic complete.

Zeonick
09-22-2013, 11:43 AM
For what its worth, I hit warmly on a bondl turn in after doing the quest chain up to the boots, I also did woe / envy 5 or 6 times...... after that, from fresh warmly, it was 55 more bondl turn ins to max warmly - epic complete.

55? :o damn.

fishingme
09-24-2013, 10:35 AM
i did shaman faction quest up to erudins crossings which i think the erudins crossing part gave a huge amount of the faction needed. I got max faction with that + 10-15 bondls, 4 woe/envy/marr, 5 CoM pages turn in.

fishingme
09-24-2013, 10:42 AM
But I can honestly say that buying faction help is dumb and pointless. Start on a thursday/friday night, and either your faction will be maxxed by friday night with help of CoM being super camped or you'll max it saturday night. I just maxed it on a lvl 35 shaman in a total of 16hours from sunday-monday. It would of gone quicker if I could solo CoM, but it makes no difference. Imo, if you want it done ridiculously fast, pay a druid to bind himself along with you at bondl, hit BB pegleg consistantly and keep timers up with woe/envy/marr, and hit the cutpurse in rathe while you're there and it'll go very fast.

Conky
09-25-2013, 06:43 AM
It took me around 80 gem turn in to hit Max faction it took me a lot more then 2 hours

Intrinsic
10-11-2013, 07:55 AM
Well i was trying to do the Bondl thing, i turned in the gem, went back to BBM, killed peg leg again but now i can't find Bondl anywhere in FP. Was i meant to follow him to the Jade Tiger and do all that stuff too?

Edit: Sorted it, seems where i found him at 1st wasn't his main spawn loc ;p

Edit 2: I guess i'll know when to stop with Bondl when it says my true spirit faction can't get any better?
I also heard from another shaman that i can't do CoM pages until my faction is high enough, is this true?

Estu
10-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Well i was trying to do the Bondl thing, i turned in the gem, went back to BBM, killed peg leg again but now i can't find Bondl anywhere in FP. Was i meant to follow him to the Jade Tiger and do all that stuff too?

Edit: Sorted it, seems where i found him at 1st wasn't his main spawn loc ;p

Edit 2: I guess i'll know when to stop with Bondl when it says my true spirit faction can't get any better?

When you hand in the gem, Bondl paths between his spawn point in the sewers and the Jade Tiger's Den room, so there is some searching involved in doing the quest repeatedly. That's right, you'll know when to stop when the faction is maxed.

papercolor
10-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Do all the quest you can at your level. I did everything up to Black Dire then followed these steps...

1. Bind near Bondl
2. Run to EC and get a port to Ferrott.
3. Kill Tabien the Goodly (Marrs Promise)
Kill Glaron the Wicked (Woe/Envy)
Kill Blinde the Cutpurse (for small gem, same as peg leg)
4. Gate to Bondl and turn in small gem
5. Run to EC get a port to WK
6. Turn in Woe/Envy/Marrs Promise to a Wandering Spirit
7. Gate and do it all over again

Also I have another set of Woe/Envy/Marrs promise if you want. Hit me up ingame "Rull"

Intrinsic
10-11-2013, 12:16 PM
That'd be great for the spare Woe etc thanks, i'm currently 47. I did i guess about 15 Bondl today, had a druid friend helping me for about 10 then did a few boat trips to OoT for Capt Surestout.

Was planning todo upto the SoW boots which is the Black Dire at some point, prolly next actually. Then will try your steps :)

Will contact you in game thanks.

Intrinsic
10-16-2013, 08:02 AM
So did my 1st Woe/Envy/Marrs turn in, and got the shield, which was odd as i didn't even have the small gem! does this mean i can turn in Black Dire Pelt to the spirit in EJ and get the boots without having handed it a gem?

fishingme
10-17-2013, 10:29 AM
I think it took me 10-15 (maybe 20 although i doubt it think i only spent 500pp on ports altogether)bondls, 4-5 woe/envy/shield, 6-8 CoM pages and I did the epic quest up until black dire whom I didn't kill. Hit max faction.