PDA

View Full Version : Shaman soloing

zs3000
09-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Where can I solo from level 52-60 as a shammy?

What zone/mobs in the zone should I be killing?

Exmo
09-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Where can I solo from level 52-60 as a shammy?

What zone/mobs in the zone should I be killing?

COM
Ice Giants in EF (I think?)
HS ZL
Forager Cycle in TT if you're a masochist.(At least there's loot!)
KC Ent
Guards in a City of your choosing.
SolB Whatever you can split.
Lguk Whatever you can Split

I'd Say CoM is probably your best shot for exp. That or HS Ent.

But Really, get a KC group and Slow shit, it will be faster for the most part.

Malone88
09-23-2013, 03:48 PM
COM
Forager Cycle in TT if you're a masochist.(At least there's loot!)

How hard is it to do this cycle without a tracker?

zs3000
09-23-2013, 04:33 PM
I just know that CoM is starting to turn light blue at 51, and I just need a spot I can semi afk kill in while at work.

Estu
09-23-2013, 06:03 PM
The second floor of CoM will not be turning light blue yet, though it's an intense area, so I don't know about going semi-AFK there. Also, I wouldn't recommend it at 52 unless you have a fungi and/or JBB. I tried it on my epic shaman at 51 (who has neither fungi nor JBB) and was generally able to kill a few monsters but then I'd inevitably have to gate.

bionicbadger
09-23-2013, 06:12 PM
You should be able to do the entrance to the hole at that level from what I remember.

Pringles
09-23-2013, 07:31 PM
HS Entrance.

Groober
09-23-2013, 08:05 PM
I tried HS ent last night at 53 and it was much more intense than com second floor, have my epic and jbb but no fungi, I find jbb is almost more trouble than its worth because of root breaks. Although I do not slow the mobs so that may be why

Pringles
09-23-2013, 10:34 PM
root rot the HS mobs, epic helps.

Groober
09-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Yea I was trying root rot but it seemed that the mobs would break root way before full duration at 53, and that would lead to me taking to much damage over time and eventually I had to gate. Do you guys malo the mobs to make root last full duration? I always thought malo only effected the resist check and not the duration.

I did some more CoM second floor and it was somewhat tough, had to gate once when I got caught by a third and was at 0 mana, overall it was slightly easier than HS ent, although exp potential in HS ent is better.

I imagine everything will get a little easier once i get canni 3 at 54, canni 1 is almost useless at 53.

Estu
09-24-2013, 01:09 PM
Paralyzing Earth will help too. Also, "almost useless" is kind of ridiculous, I'd love to have Canni 1 on any other class :p

Pint
09-25-2013, 11:55 AM
I found the best xp post 56 is efreeti in solb or basement in kc solo, neither of these is a good semi afk spot though. At 52 your best options for semi afk are to solo random dogs and skeletons in kc and just idle at the zi or the giant fort in burning woods.

Lojik
09-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Yea I was trying root rot but it seemed that the mobs would break root way before full duration at 53, and that would lead to me taking to much damage over time and eventually I had to gate. Do you guys malo the mobs to make root last full duration? I always thought malo only effected the resist check and not the duration.

I did some more CoM second floor and it was somewhat tough, had to gate once when I got caught by a third and was at 0 mana, overall it was slightly easier than HS ent, although exp potential in HS ent is better.

I imagine everything will get a little easier once i get canni 3 at 54, canni 1 is almost useless at 53.

Canni 3 is the useless canni