PDA

View Full Version : Late Evening grouping for a Paladin

Gwaine
09-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi folks:

I am on PST time. I have managed to solo my way to level 6 with my paladin, but I would love a group. Any suggestion on where I could find a group later PST time? Say around 10PM PST?

Appreciate the advise.

Thanks

Gwaine

Weekapaug
09-23-2013, 07:37 PM
I would think freeport area or faydwer would be your best bet. Both are active newbie areas and are geographicly the center of the world. If you are in one and need to go to the other to find a group you are close to the boat and porters tend to be around. Don't be shy about asking porters for ports, especially if you search and they are hanging around EC. Most are happy to port newbie chars for free and even when you get a few levels whatever donation you can afford is appreciated.

/who all 5 10 (or whatever range you are looking for) is your friend. Do some searching, talk to others to find out what they are doing, how long they will be on etc, and be willing to travel.

Estu
09-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Head to Crushbone and set up camp. Maybe Orc Hill at level 6 but you could certainly do CB proper soon.

Clark
09-24-2013, 02:24 AM
Welcome man!!

Gwaine
09-25-2013, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the responses folks! I manged to have some success in CB last night. Then ran to Kaladim and got almost a whole level turning in CB belts.

I have noticed that the vast majority of people I see are heavily twinked. Makes me feel like a super newb.

I have met some nice folks though. Just can;t wait to get the paladin to level 9 where the real action begins for a paladin :)

Gwaine

Weekapaug
09-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Glad you are having fun.

Welcome, and good hunting.

Sidelle
09-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Welcome to p99. :)

Skittlez
09-25-2013, 10:06 PM
Just can;t wait to get the paladin to level 9 where the real action begins for a paladin :)

Gwaine

Paladin really starts at 20.

(Double Attack + Ghoulbane procs)