PDA

View Full Version : 3 of the top 4 threads are about Bards...

ncapatina
09-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Solution: give bards a 1000x exp modifier so one AE pull and they're level 60.

khanable
09-24-2013, 11:43 AM
solution: stop bringing attention to bard threads

senna
09-24-2013, 11:54 AM
solution: not be stuck in kunark for a decade

Wudan
09-24-2013, 11:54 AM
fcuk all bard haters

QQ

alaiwy0503
09-24-2013, 11:55 AM
solution: not be stuck in kunark for a decade

truth has been spoken

bomaroast
09-24-2013, 01:02 PM
What are you going to do once Velious is released? There will be no more expansions. None. The server will be permanently stagnant, outside of scheduled patches right up until luclin releases. Then, nothing.

Kunark running for extra long is not a big deal. Let it go. What are you shooting for anyways?

Bohab
09-24-2013, 01:03 PM
we have been in kunark forever... the only people that seem to want to wait are the people that just found the server. i was one of you people... now I am not! lets hope you dont have to make this post im making now someday. despite your 2009 forum join i am not exactly referring to you good sir

Swish
09-24-2013, 01:04 PM
What are you going to do once Velious is released? There will be no more expansions. None. The server will be permanently stagnant, outside of scheduled patches right up until luclin releases. Then, nothing.

Kunark running for extra long is not a big deal. Let it go. What are you shooting for anyways?

Finally, some sense.

Finally.

Swish
09-24-2013, 01:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U1pnCO3.gif

senna
09-24-2013, 01:10 PM
What are you going to do once Velious is released? There will be no more expansions. None. The server will be permanently stagnant, outside of scheduled patches right up until luclin releases.

I'd rather the server be stagnant WITH velious than stagnant with just kunark like it is now

Swish
09-24-2013, 01:14 PM
I'd rather the server be stagnant WITH velious than stagnant with just kunark like it is now

Stagnant. What's the server population hitting at peak?

Stagnant apparently.

senna
09-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Swish I swear to god you're on crack with the analogies you smoke up

bomaroast
09-24-2013, 01:52 PM

Wrong answer.

Live Everquest is on expansion #20 or something like that. The numbers get bigger. You get more things to click. In-game life gets a little easier in some ways and harder in others. Certain classes get relatively stronger while others get relatively weaker.

In the end you're just taking a percentage bar from 100% to 0% ad nauseum, navigating the world and bullshitting with other humans. Kunark is a pretty cool expansion.

Damnit I think I just convinced myself to start the one class I've never played: a druid. Worthless scum. Port me.

crkhobbit
09-24-2013, 02:03 PM
the only people that seem to want to wait are the people that just found the server.

I'm currently one of those people! But if Velious came out tomorrow, I would be f'ing stoked.

ncapatina
09-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Even people that just started should want Velious if they ever want to see Kunark content.

And I wouldn't worry about stagnation after Velious. The devs aren't just going to let a project they invested so much time into die off slowly. There will be years to think of a creative solution to keep people around.

ncapatina
09-24-2013, 02:38 PM
solution: stop bringing attention to bard threads

Like posting in them? hurrrrr derp.

senna
09-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Even people that just started should want Velious if they ever want to see Kunark content.

And I wouldn't worry about stagnation after Velious. The devs aren't just going to let a project they invested so much time into die off slowly. There will be years to think of a creative solution to keep people around.

they'll open a new blue server following the exact timeline and patch releases

wrxBRAH
09-24-2013, 04:20 PM

i came

Swish
09-24-2013, 04:22 PM

If they don't shut it down on the eve of Luclin release it'll be deemed "not classic" and self destruct.

Plus server maintenance times (often 9 hours or more) should be mirrored if an "exact timeline" is what people are craving. To do otherwise would offend those bent on keeping to that timeline.

ncapatina
09-24-2013, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't rule out non classic, post Velious content in some form when the time comes. Or custom content. They aren't just going to let stuff die. It may be 3-4 years from now but they'll think of something (with community input I'm sure).

Putting in PoP without the hub...basically make the planes a zone in from the existing classic world or as a wizard port (like existing planes are) with custom tuned mobs/bosses/loot or something. Just thinking out loud on that one but I could see something like that happening.

senna
09-24-2013, 05:34 PM
server maintenance times (often 9 hours or more) should be mirrored if an "exact timeline" is what people are craving. To do otherwise would offend those bent on keeping to that timeline.

I agree and the downtime is a huge bonus also.. full server repops FTW

runlvlzero
09-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Bards kiting all of WW and Iceclad.

New bard thread.

webrunner5
09-24-2013, 07:31 PM
Bards kiting all of WW and Iceclad.

New bard thread.

Yeah, pretty funny, but I think it will happen lol.

senna
09-24-2013, 07:31 PM
Those poor WW and iceclad groups

kaev
09-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Make the Bards play with "classic" limitations (bandwidth, graphics reponse, & etc.) and the problem would mostly solve itself. Or implement a 100% classic solution and start banning the self-worshipping little dickweeds for "zone disruption".

Rhambuk
09-24-2013, 08:08 PM
implement a 100% classic solution and start banning the self-worshipping little dickweeds for "zone disruption".

Would be too fantastic. and cut the server pop by like 100