PDA

View Full Version : 14 years later..

Skittlez
09-25-2013, 11:43 PM
And just now Bards are the bad guys?

Just quit while you fools are ahead.

Flamewraith
09-25-2013, 11:45 PM
I don't think this topic could possibly be beat to death anymore than it has these last three months. Of course I plan on being proven wrong.

runlvlzero
09-25-2013, 11:48 PM
I use to flame bards and druids 14 years ago because I was a childish moran. Its still fun from time to time to see youngins step up to the plate and attempt to flame them here.

thetrueninja12
09-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Anything upwards of 85 dBs has the ability to cause permanent hearing damage to anyone, but that in itself is far from being able to kill them. Bards can sing songs that can literally inflict pain on people to the point of murdering anyone exposed to them long enough. Can you just imagine that? If that's not pure evil, I don't know what is.

tacite
09-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Anything upwards of 85 dBs has the ability to cause permanent hearing damage to anyone, but that in itself is far from being able to kill them. Bards can sing songs that can literally inflict pain on people to the point of murdering anyone exposed to them long enough. Can you just imagine that? If that's not pure evil, I don't know what is.

No more evil than the cruel clerics who use magic to artifically preserve life well past it's natural expiration point! Clerics are interfering with the cycle of life by not allowing people to die naturally!

Soon, the poor Norrathian farmers will become bereft and starve over winter (and winter IS coming, my friends), struggling to feed the ever growing population preserved indefinitely by the cleric Healthbar Inflation Team (hereafter known as HIT). Clerics are leading us to a precipice, and if we are not careful, we might ruin our lands forever.

iRFNA
09-26-2013, 01:47 AM
whatever mages can summon us bread and fire, i ain't afraid of no winter

runlvlzero
09-26-2013, 01:49 AM

Heheheehe, but they will charge exorbitant prices for their summons!

Swish
09-26-2013, 04:38 AM
My dog (actually someone else's dog) makes better bard songs...

http://i.imgur.com/ZMTK86i.gif

Champion_Standing
09-26-2013, 08:58 AM
I think people just have a problem with disruptive assholes, bards are just currently the most common vessel for their douchbagery.

Tecmos Deception
09-26-2013, 09:10 AM

Don't forget bards have clickies to summon food and water.

Good ol bards!

Pint
09-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Give bards a break, there has to be some up side to being the gayest class in norrath

myriverse
09-26-2013, 09:46 AM
And just now Bards are the bad guys?
It's a testament to how far musical tastes have fallen in 14 years.

It's not what you do. It's why you do it.

Gadwen
09-26-2013, 10:19 AM
It's not what you do. It's why you do it.

You know what the bards say, just following orders.

ncapatina
09-26-2013, 10:20 AM
I was just thinking to myself, I wonder what people on this server think of bards and their shenanigans?

It's awesome we know now.

Thanks for this.

kaev
09-26-2013, 03:20 PM
I think people just have a problem with disruptive assholes, bards are just currently the most common vessel for their douchbagery.

Ever notice how posts here that are cogent and on topic are ignored, while snark and stupidity get so much attention it borders on worship?

Atmas
09-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Bards were very OP but barely anyone played them. On live on TZ I can only recall like 3 noteworthy bards in the end game. Ancient Lullaby of Shadow was ridiculous.

Acrux Bcrux
09-26-2013, 08:25 PM
why doesnt anyone cry about chardok aoe groups? could probably get better exp in a full regular group in chardok right in front of the castle or a few other spots than kc, and a chance at good loots too, but no one complains about the aoe groups raping the whole zone and such. Lets start a new wack rant about these groups next. Whos going to start it? ... oh

Halfelfbard
09-26-2013, 09:14 PM
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."

So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on.

The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

citizen1080
09-26-2013, 09:19 PM
Don't forget bards have clickies to summon food and water.

Good ol bards!

Might I interest you in some boot water and bread from my pants sir?

webrunner5
09-27-2013, 06:37 AM
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."

So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on.

The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Jesus Half! I told you them cheap ass drugs wouldn't work. :eek:

Halfelfbard
09-27-2013, 09:20 AM
If u take enough of anything, it'll work the way u want it to!