PDA

View Full Version : Valuable lowbie soloable items

dethbringre
09-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, been on the server about 3 months now and I'm trying to come up with a list of all the items around that can be farmed by a toon less than lvl 25 or so with only moderate gear. I've been able to come up with a few different drops but I wanted to see what i'm missing

So far here is what I've came up with:

Glowing Black Stone - Pyzjin - Qeynos Hills -- Value 2-3k
Goblin Gazughi Ring - A Sarnak Courier - Lake of Ill Omen -- Value 12-14k
Various Loots - Ogre Shaman / Priestess - Western Karana - Value 50-250pp
Polished Granite Tomahawk , Cracked Darkwood Shield - Mucktail names - Highpass Hold -- 75pp / 250pp
Shiny Brass Idol , Shralok Pack - Shralok orc names - Highpass Hold -- 250pp / 150-200pp
Bracer of the Hidden - A Sarnak Legionnaire (lvl 24ish)-- Lake of Ill Omen -- ~6kpp

I know there are some more help me out :)

susvain0362
09-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Goblin squier. Uguk. Runed bone fork. I forget what it sells for 500-1k?

dethbringre
09-26-2013, 11:09 PM
I'll keep adding items to this thread as I remember or come across more items

Iksar Berserker Club - An Undead Jester - Kurn's Tower -- 250-300pp

Thulack
09-26-2013, 11:42 PM
club is 500ish and fork is 400-500. Soloist icy wand aswell sells for 3-4k.

Potus
09-26-2013, 11:53 PM
Stein of Moggok if you're an Enchanter is a constant source of money.

dethbringre
09-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Also, even though its a bit higher than I stated, Hero Bracers from Steamfont mtns.. Just kill the lowbie minotaurs and when Hero spawns, ask someone for help killing him.. Usually 500pp

Elements
09-27-2013, 01:00 AM
what level is shrunken goblin skull earring? or fishbone earring?

Vadd
09-27-2013, 01:53 AM
I say grind. Gnoll fangs, Orc scalps, gems, bronze/fs weapons, bronze/banded armor.

Gruktar
09-27-2013, 03:35 AM
Stein of Moggok if you're an Enchanter is a constant source of money.

At 24 druids can do the Stein of Moggok quest in about 30-45 minutes, which is how I made a lot of my money.

ncapatina
09-27-2013, 10:31 AM
I think it has been said here many times, the best source of money is just to level up. If you can do an Uguk camp and still get exp the ZEM makes even killing light blues worth it. But at 25 you aren't getting jack (maybe a couple light blues/exp greens here and there) at the squire camp. You'll make a lot less money in the long run focusing on money now than focusing on leveling (especially as a caster, double especially as a mage).

Once you can start killing sand/hill giants those drop 40-50pp in cash...the exp won't be good but at least you'll be moving forward and making solid pps. At your level just do LOIO and hope for random drops like the ring. You probably wont get one but if you do it's crazy cash, but more importantly you're in one of the best solo lvl spots making progress.

Dragonmist
09-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Not equipment or weapon but Morning Dew (foraged) level 1 sells 50pp each. Goodluck

Gadwen
09-27-2013, 11:59 AM
I would focus more on leveling areas with usable drops rather than looking for big money drops, at least at this level. You have a decent list there...not sure about the ogres in WK though...the named shaman will probably destroy a lvl 25.

But i do tend to agree with some previous posters, focus more on leveling up...all those camps will just get easier and safer the higher lvl you get...and it opens a lot more options.

dethbringre
09-27-2013, 02:53 PM
what level is shrunken goblin skull earring? or fishbone earring?

Yes those are options but in my experience as a bard on p99 I had to fear kite Grachnist at level 51, I could have probably melee'd him straight up but didnt want to risk it, Fishbone Earring is a much easier camp. However, with Fishbone you take faction hits so its a gamble if your a 'good' race. I would say upper 30s for fishbone camp for melee's mid 30s for casters. As for Grachnist the Destroyer, to get the mob to spawn reasonably often you need to mass slaughter goblins which would probably require you to be within the upper 40s or low 50s.

Also, while in Warslik Woods you can run up and down the road between the bandit lord camp clearing the 3 static spawn outcast iksars in hopes of popping the bandit lord, mid 30s level I think on him, Drops Bracers of Scavenging 100% of the time.

dethbringre
09-27-2013, 02:56 PM
I think it has been said here many times, the best source of money is just to level up. If you can do an Uguk camp and still get exp the ZEM makes even killing light blues worth it. But at 25 you aren't getting jack (maybe a couple light blues/exp greens here and there) at the squire camp. You'll make a lot less money in the long run focusing on money now than focusing on leveling (especially as a caster, double especially as a mage).

Once you can start killing sand/hill giants those drop 40-50pp in cash...the exp won't be good but at least you'll be moving forward and making solid pps. At your level just do LOIO and hope for random drops like the ring. You probably wont get one but if you do it's crazy cash, but more importantly you're in one of the best solo lvl spots making progress.

I mostly play on Red99 and those Sand Giants / Hill Giants are extremely tempting for the amount of cash drops that can be racked up, but the risk of a pvp kill with 300+ pp on your person is quite embarrassing and makes for rageanger

Aaea
09-27-2013, 03:11 PM
I just camped a fishbone earring. I'm a 32 monk with 5/55 rings and a wu's staff, it was a tough fight, I had to use mend, but doable.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-27-2013, 03:59 PM
Farming magicians in Najena for focus items. Full sets go for upwards of 600p.

Elements
09-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Also not sure what level you can do idol of the thorned but its a fun camp.

Fountree
09-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Goblin Ghazugi has always had the most hilarious value to me. Items pretty worthless unless youre an enchanter or bard that doesn't have hide.

Furniture
09-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Goblin Ghazugi has always had the most hilarious value to me. Items pretty worthless.

it is used for breaking charm, not worthless

Fountree
09-27-2013, 04:23 PM
Just use hide, or ring of shadows? or CoS? or cloudy potion? or normal cast invis? Why would u pay 12k for this haha

Dirkus
09-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Just use hide, or ring of shadows? or CoS? or cloudy potion? or normal cast invis? Why would u pay 12k for this haha

Unlimited charges, saves a spell slot, instant cast and usable by everyone.

Pint
09-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Can't tell if fountree is trolling or just doesn't know

Fountree
09-27-2013, 05:24 PM
I understand it has some value for a small range of class/race combos, the price just never made sense to me.

dethbringre
09-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Yeah Gazughi ring is near invaluable to an Enchanter who wishes to charm kite. Its not worth nearly as much for Bards on this server since the higher level charm requires mana to cast and our regen is heinous. Not sure when bards where able to Regen mana at a near normal rate but when that happens I'd expect to see gazughi rings increase even further in price.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
09-27-2013, 05:26 PM

Not all races have hide.
Ring of shadows is 3 charges (I think).
CoS is for Necro and SK and I think needs to be equipped.
Cloudy potion has charges (even worse now without 10 dose)
12k for another gem slot basically.

Mihceal
09-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Thanks for this post! Been 13+ years since I was low level =D

Nubben
09-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Works great for druids too as it's much more reliable than Hide.

dethbringre
09-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Another reason for the high cost... That fucker is a pain in the ass to farm. Its not one of the cake type waiting game camps with long respawn times where you can go semi AFK and check back once in a while.. The PH respawns FAST (bout every 90secs) , there is a roaming Crusader in the area that will KOS the mob and you if your not careful. As well as higher level goblins in the area that can kill the Courier in about 30 seconds.. So if one pops its rare that it lasts more than a few minutes without being killed by NPCs.

Requires pretty much your full attention to camp efficiently, which is draining since the mob is a Rare spawn and the ring is an Ultra Rare drop

Fountree
09-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Ahhh never camped it. Makes sense, thx Garst

dethbringre
09-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Camping Putrid Skeletons in SK trying to get live/dead named to spawn for the Aegis of Life quest could also net you a hefty amount of PP to the right player. That camp is terribly long. Get someone to park their toon at site have em play an alt while u farm til he pops :) can also rack up mega amounts of bone chips here

Furniture
09-29-2013, 02:26 PM
fountree, you should have kept your avatar as that breast bouncing asian girl, (at least i think it was you)

susvain0362
09-29-2013, 02:28 PM
mac loves asians

dancingclown22
10-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Works great for druids too as it's much more reliable than Hide

Speaking on the unreliability of hide, it seems to break charm about 1/3 of the time on average. That's extremely unreliable when you're trying to break charm at the last possible second so you can preserve mana.

Unlimited charges, saves a spell slot, instant cast and usable by everyone.

Great point. Always nice having more spell slots.

Lojik
10-15-2013, 11:50 AM
fountree, you should have kept your avatar as that breast bouncing asian girl, (at least i think it was you)

I believe that's peatree