PDA

View Full Version : Research receipe

Maidikament
07-19-2010, 12:39 PM
I started a Necro who will need to start research soon and i was wondering if there some site that still have the list of spells that need to be researched with the components needed?

Allakhazam is nice for many thing but many spells that need research atm on p1999 are available on merchants later in game so its hard to know what spells really need to be researched.

The old receipe can be find on allak sometime when I read comments of people but not always. Is there a good spot to find receipes somewhere?

Thx for info :)

Cogwell
07-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Check the resources in the library. Its all there.

Maidikament
07-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Well I checked on the campanion already, there: http://moestaverne.com/p1999wiki/index.php/Main_Page
In the tradeskill area, research, I get this:
Skill Research
There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or edit this page.

But after u said to check library. I checked again, and on the old companion, the one that give wrong spell list, if i follow the research link, there, i find the table for necro research.

So i got it, but i think it should be placed on the new companion since on the old companion we can read :
This companion being rebuilt HERE. Updates are no longer being made to this site.

Thx, i got what i needed :)