PDA

View Full Version : Bard Epic

Destron
10-01-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm only level 30 on my bard so far but I have high aspirations for this server and I am very much after my epic at some point.

My question is, from looking at the prices that the MQ of Undead Dragongut and the Red and White scales it seems like a very spendy process.

How likely is it that I will be able to get into groups and attain these on my own? Or is MQ my only realistic option?

SCB
10-01-2013, 04:33 PM
If you're not 60 til Velious is out and the poopsocking of old content stops, you have a good shot at your epic. If you hit 60 before then, get to Powerleveling and buy it.

Or be a real baller and join TMO for like 2 weeks, get your epic, quit and rejoin your friends.

Wrench
10-01-2013, 04:38 PM
If you're not 60 til Velious is out and the poopsocking of old content stops, you have a good shot at your epic.

undead bard ftw

poopsocking of old targets aint stoppin

Tecmos Deception
10-01-2013, 06:47 PM
poopsocking of old targets aint stoppin

Not Trak, anyways.

Might need more than just a random group you join to kill the spawned Trakanon though. Isn't he an exact clone except he only drops guts?

fishingme
10-01-2013, 09:33 PM
If you're not 60 til Velious is out and the poopsocking of old content stops, you have a good shot at your epic. If you hit 60 before then, get to Powerleveling and buy it.

Or be a real baller and join TMO for like 2 weeks, get your epic, quit and rejoin your friends.

I've done this 6 times all ready, working on my 7th now.

zanderklocke
10-01-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm only level 30 on my bard so far but I have high aspirations for this server and I am very much after my epic at some point.

My question is, from looking at the prices that the MQ of Undead Dragongut and the Red and White scales it seems like a very spendy process.

How likely is it that I will be able to get into groups and attain these on my own? Or is MQ my only realistic option?

Without a raid force, you will not be able to obtain a white dragonscale or trakanon guts. Therefore, if you aren't able to luckily get these with a raid force (typically TMO), the only option is to buy these from TMO or some random old player who has these sitting in the bank.

Loto
10-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Be happy you aren't on Red.

Safe to say it's impossible to get your epic done unguilded or paid/MQed for.

Except maybe the rogue one, in which 2 groups could handle it.

Tiggles
10-02-2013, 01:09 AM

That never happens

Not Trak, anyways.

Trakanon will be the first target TMO abandons come Velious, we stopped needing anything off Trakanon two years ago and the general consensus is people hate keeping a character perma camped down in Seb.

No one is going to want to buy non-donals Trak BPs come velious and we will only kill one dragon in VP so we have no reason to kill him.

But, don't let me interfere with your Anti TMO circlejerk.

continue..

Destron
10-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Thanks for all the response. Since I have no friends playing this I might have to go join the TMO route and then not leave and reap the rewards.

Tenlaar
10-02-2013, 09:46 AM
...we stopped needing anything off Trakanon two years ago and the general consensus is people hate keeping a character perma camped down in Seb.

But, don't let me interfere with your Anti TMO circlejerk.

Amusing.

Sckrilla
10-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Thanks for all the response. Since I have no friends playing this I might have to go join the TMO route and then not leave and reap the rewards.
G'luck with that buddy!

Tecmos Deception
10-02-2013, 10:32 AM

That never happens

It took me longer than 2 weeks, Tiggles, but other than that what SCB describes pretty much happened with me! ;)

webrunner5
10-02-2013, 01:07 PM
That never happens

Trakanon will be the first target TMO abandons come Velious, we stopped needing anything off Trakanon two years ago and the general consensus is people hate keeping a character perma camped down in Seb.

So if TMO doesn't need anything for years off of Trac why are you guys still camping the God Damn thing 24/7?? :rolleyes: Sounds like you just want to grief people. :o

SCB
10-02-2013, 01:13 PM
That never happens

LOL sure it doesn't.

Versch
10-02-2013, 01:30 PM
No one is going to want to buy non-donals Trak BPs come velious and we will only kill one dragon in VP so we have no reason to kill him.

continue..

Rangers HATE having a clicky gate...