PDA

View Full Version : Ogre Heads quest

Raavak
10-02-2013, 10:06 AM
I've been playing with the Ogre Heads quest in Butcherblock and have been really successful at getting Corflunk to spawn. All I do is sit on the pathway south of the crossroads and a wandering goblin or Corflunk will aggro me, so it appears that is a PH. But I have been unable to get Zarchoomi to spawn and/or find her. Any hints?

This is for the Bloodforge Armor quests in Kaladim.

Rhambuk
10-02-2013, 10:10 AM
They both follow the same path as far as i know, I have seen them as far as the gfay zoneline there may be another pather over there that is the ph.

Estu
10-02-2013, 10:18 AM
I don't believe they follow the same path. I've spent a ton of time leveling various characters in Butcherblock. I've seen Corflunk by the goblin camp near the Dagnors zone line, as well as by the guard hut near the Greater Faydark zone line. Zarchoomi roams between the crossroads and the goblin warrior camp that you find if you go from the crossroads towards Kaladim, but take a left at the next guard hut.

I'm not sure what Zarchoomi's placeholders are; I'd just kill monsters in that area and/or check back every few hours. It may be that she doesn't have a PH, but rather just spawns rarely. I don't remember seeing a different monster roaming her exact path, but I could be misremembering.

webrunner5
10-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Wiki say this. http://wiki.project1999.com/Zarchoomi Seems to always be on the wall from DC going to Kaladim. I don't think she is up as much as I remember her on live being? But I guess there were more people killing mobs in the zone then than there ever is now.

Raavak
10-03-2013, 11:04 AM
I'll probably kill some wanderers and see if I can figure out which one it is. I guess I just didn't know where to start because of conflicting information on Alla's.

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 11:54 AM
What? Some Ogre's giving out head in BB?

Anyone porting?

Dalven
10-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Zarchoomi wandering about in Butcherblock at the moment!

Raavak
10-04-2013, 10:33 AM
I got her head, twice last night (and boy am I spent :P). I don't really see a PH unless its a skelly, which I doubt. I think she is either timed or triggered or a combination. Doesn't seem like you can get her up repeatedly by killing Corflunk who is kind of easy to spawn. Like a 2-3 hour wait. Anyway, I have 3 pieces, still working on the helm, which is what I really want.

billw134
10-05-2013, 07:14 PM
I see Zarchoomi running parallel to the road where you turn right to go to Kaladin at those 2 huts, closer to the mountain

gortimer
10-05-2013, 07:15 PM
i killed the other one today! btw.