PDA

View Full Version : Druid level 54-60...

mefdinkins
10-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Quadding Raptors in OOT, charm kiting in Perma Bear Pits or Kedge Keep, root rotting in COM?

I powered through levels 1-52 and then took breaks and time off and slowly got to 54. I really want to get a few levels under my belt to help with raiding and make the push to 60 so I was wondering what the best options for myself are to get some solid solo XP. What are good strats for getting used to perma/kedge? Is there a more open spot to charm/kite? Are there other places I could go for strong XP? Is there a good spot I could do sometimes when I need to AFK or take breaks? Is there a decent XP spot for great loot? I have a lumi staff, goblin gazughi ring, fishbone earring and I'm ready to get some xp!

Thanks,
Mef

Fuddwin
10-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Seafuries to 55 then head to raptors after till 57 then power through last 2 or 3 lvls in perma... Seafuries while you're 54 cuz it will take you a while... I just root/rotted them cuz getting 4 up at a time was a pita... I say do this through 54 also, because youll beable to farm up damn good cash while doing so... GL!

mefdinkins
10-03-2013, 05:01 PM
I actually farmed a lot of plat at 50+... I had like 8? maybe 9 days played when i hit 51 and I just hit 54 and now I have like 25 days played. I farmed plat for alts, I farmed items, I got a few pairs of jboots, raised two other chars who farmed up some plat items etc etc. Although I could always use the extra plat, I'm not too concerned w/ camping seafuries for plat now I just want to grind grind grind that XP train.

So yeah I'll have to check raptors. In classic I think I did 55-60 in velious so there were more options. Now I'm just trying to figure out best way to grind that XP!