PDA

View Full Version : <Mystical Knights> new ROLEPLAYING guild

Vosooth316
10-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Greeting fellow Norrathians! This is Vosooth, the Guild Leader of Mystical Knights. I am here to recruit all who wish to roleplay together in a clan.

Come have fun in the new roleplaying guild for all races, classes and levels. We accept all and love to help each other while doing it in roleplayin' style. It is not mandatory you speak in roleplay 24/7 but we plan to have some fun as we gain lots of members and develop our own style. We are friendly to new players and will help anyone get started. Anyone can bring their alts in the guild to participate in the fun. Personally i see RP"ing as a fun alternative way to play the game.

We will have guild groups where we adventure in distant and obscure zones. We will dungeon crawl in character. We help each other and our allies. Mystical Knights will work together to help each other with all tasks in Norrath.

Harbingers of Thule are our enemies in the roleplaying world. They are false prophets, they are not Cazic Thules chosen, they are not the favorite children of Thule. They are the unwashed, unwanted and destitute of Norrath. It is strongly recommended all Iksars join my brotherhood if you want to succeed in this world. Not all Iksars are allowed in the snobby Harbinger clan, they are selective and judgmental. All Iksars are created equal amongst the Knights!

Contact me in game to join the fellowship!

Vosooth316
10-03-2013, 06:34 AM
Day 1......already having TMO characters deguild to join the Knights! Kurns Tower has been assaulted, booty captured and we made maps to navigate the tower for the future.

Swish
10-03-2013, 06:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QD5Ae.gif

Austin316 said he just whooped your guild's ass...

Vosooth316
10-03-2013, 08:21 PM
So who all is interested in the heavy IMMERSION amongst friends. We have plenty of evils, we need alot of wood elfs so i can give them wedgies. (im an iksar, its what we do -wedgies.

We have our own Teamspeak server to reach potential immersion levels previously undiscovered.

tacite
10-03-2013, 08:36 PM
I wish you all the best in achieving maximum immersion levels. However, I think you need a catchphrase - the Harbingers have "Praise Thule", what is your phrase?

Vosooth316
10-03-2013, 09:19 PM
We are a guild of every race/class/deity so....we will develop one in time. Harbingers had 2 years to develop that, exactly what i mean when i say they are weak. Real Iksar Thule worshippers join the Mystical Knights.