PDA

View Full Version : 'Deity Only' Items List

ccs88
10-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Anyone aware of one? Can't seem to locate.

If not I'll work on it.

Thanks.

planeofdreams
10-04-2013, 08:53 PM
There are some listed at the bottom on this page of the wiki: http://wiki.project1999.com/Class_Race_Quest_List

I don't know what's missing, looks like these are just symbols. Good luck.

Estu
10-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Symbols and cultural stuff would be the major ones. I know there are some other assorted items too. I've never seen a comprehensive list; would be great to have one for character creation.

ccs88
10-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Symbols and cultural stuff would be the major ones. I know there are some other assorted items too. I've never seen a comprehensive list; would be great to have one for character creation.

This. I'm on it.

Thanks dudes.

Thulack
10-05-2013, 10:48 AM
The link that planes gave at the bottom is basically all the diety specific stuff. Not really sure what else your looking for?

ccs88
10-05-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm not a big fan of "basic" info. Whenever I come across something in the wiki with vague info I try to be thorough for those who come after. That link was a great start :)

Thulack
10-05-2013, 11:44 AM
I'm not a big fan of "basic" info. Whenever I come across something in the wiki with vague info I try to be thorough for those who come after. That link was a great start :)

whats vague about it? you click on the link and it gives you the quests to do. If you just want to be more accurate then just edit the wiki yourself.

Thulack
10-05-2013, 11:49 AM
between the link posted above and here http://wiki.project1999.com/Cultural_Tradeskills

that is all the deity specific stuff in game. Everything covered in 2 posts. If you really wanted to spend your time covering everything 1 post go for it but seems like a waste of time.

ccs88
10-07-2013, 12:57 PM
I personally don't enjoy clicking on 400 different links (literally) to see each item.

Here's the finished product:
Deity Specific Items (http://wiki.project1999.com/Deity_Specific_Items)

Thanks again for the two aforementioned links.

Khaleesi
10-07-2013, 01:25 PM
I personally don't enjoy clicking on 400 different links (literally) to see each item.

Thank you

applesauce25r624
10-07-2013, 02:30 PM
thank you for your wiki contributions! : D

Orotiagito
10-07-2013, 02:30 PM

Hey thanks man.

It seems I may want to become a blacksmith at some point.

loramin
10-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Awesome work ccs88!

Wiery
10-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Yes, very nice work. Thanks for sharing and thanks for caring.

Estu
10-07-2013, 04:24 PM
I might be wrong, but I think there may be some cultural recipes missing. In particular, I think that there are more imbued gem + armor set combinations than are currently listed. Can anyone confirm or deny?

kaev
10-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I am looking forward to people looking over your (handy) contribution and making Mithaniel Marr Paladins, since the Mith Marr imbue gives the best tank stats (+STA primary) amongst the various flavors of Imbued Field Plate, only to learn afterwards of the lovely little "joke" the Verantards played on all us Mith Marr Paladins back in the day.

Thulack
10-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Links for the dwarven plate(brell serilis) redirect to crappier versions of the gear.

Estu
10-07-2013, 07:35 PM
I am looking forward to people looking over your (handy) contribution and making Mithaniel Marr Paladins, since the Mith Marr imbue gives the best tank stats (+STA primary) amongst the various flavors of Imbued Field Plate, only to learn afterwards of the lovely little "joke" the Verantards played on all us Mith Marr Paladins back in the day.

What joke is that?

ccs88
10-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Links for the dwarven plate(brell serilis) redirect to crappier versions of the gear.

I noticed that too, not sure why the links are doing that. I asked the admin but at least the hover image is correct for now. Thanks.

ccs88
11-08-2013, 02:18 PM

Elaborate?

kaev
11-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Elaborate?

Imbued Field Plate with Jade (Rallos Zek) or Plains Pebble (Karana) or Opal (Rodcet Nife) or Star Rose Quartz (Erollisi Marr) is reasonable to sell for ~ 500 to 1000 per piece, the imbued gem adds little cost, maybe a little more now that the Sea temper is more of a pita. These four are the best of the lot, decent for rallos warrior (str prrmary & sta secondary), and wis as primary stat for the other three makes them all decent cleric armor.

Innoruuk requires Sapphire and has weak stats (int primary & wis secondary, not outright horrible for cleric), but has a fantastic unique color that continuously tempts me to make a human SK.

Oh, yeah, Verant's "joke": Mith Marr requires imbued Diamond...
Do you really want to pay 2500 to 3500 per piece for mid-level plate? Go ahead, make a cleric to Mith Marr (possibly the only one on the server) level to 29+, obtain sufficient diamonds and imbue them. Then contact me and I will happily make your armor for you for a reasonable fee. Of course, there is the possibility that you would need an extra diamond or two, my smith doesn't fail often but it's not a 100% combine by any means.

Bertoxx, btw, is even more fun, what with the price of Black Sapphires.