PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Apeople

zanderklocke
10-05-2013, 07:23 PM
I had to leave the event you were hosting early...was still there 8 hours, but I wanted to say thank you. I believe many people from the community would like to say thanks as well. The event you led today was probably the single best experience I have ever had on this EverQuest server. For someone that has a max level character, isn't too thrilled about joining the raid scene, is burned out from logging on, and basically knows everything in-game already from the wiki, I was able to experience the nostalgic feelings of not knowing what was going to happen next...much like when I played EverQuest for the first time back in 2000.

My personal favorite moments were pulling all of the goblins in Runnyeye and realizing all the minotaurs with axes in Beholder's Maze were dead, so I subsequently went to Steamfont Mountains to find axes...which ended up being on vendors rather than minotaurs. The PVP rush when you said "Go!" was pretty awesome too.

You created an event in which players could do all sorts of things and think outside of the box. For once my fishing skill of 200 was actually useful!

Although I did not got to stay for the end and see who won the big items after pvp, it was an amazing experience.

Thank you very much.

Also, thanks to the Taken members/group that let me join along for the whole event as well. (Thumbs up Eratani!)

Regards,

Zanderr

Origin
10-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Thanks Apeople. Good luck in whatever you do next.

:)

Stinkum
10-05-2013, 10:33 PM
I didn't participate but it sounded like a great event.

+1

cukazi
10-06-2013, 12:17 AM
I have got to say, more GM events like this would be awesome, thanks Apeople and the people of IB who let me group with them. Was tons of fun and would log on anytime again for something like this :D also big props to Sirken and the other GM I'm sorry forgetting your name that showed up and helped with the arena fight :D

Anyway wish you best of luck Apeople the server will miss you hope you have fun in life and check back every so often to say hi :D