View Full Version : Help! SK gear?

Chodan
07-19-2010, 10:49 PM
What are good items for the:

Face, Belt, Neck slots?

Thanks guys.

Seeatee
07-19-2010, 10:52 PM
I really cant answer your question, but I was coming here to post a similar thread asking what is better for a SK tank, using a 2 hand weapon or a 1 hand weapon and a shield? also what is a good 1 hander for a low to mid level SK.

Derpus
07-19-2010, 10:58 PM
finesteel is great for filling in slots, also the 7str/7int neck isnt to bad.

2h weapons are better after your damage cap is lifted, but you will prob want to keep all your skills trained. a good 1hs is the bladed thulian claws

Skeletonya
07-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Face: Plat Ruby Veil / Dented Brass Mask / Fine Steel Visor / Polished Mithril Mask
Belt: Thick Banded Belt / Flowing Black Silk Sash / Blackened Iron Girdle
Neck: Plat Sapphire Necklace / Plat Black Sapphire Necklace / Polished Mithril Torque

Chodan
07-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Thanks skeletonya :)

HeallunRumblebelly
07-20-2010, 02:03 AM
What are good items for the:

Face, Belt, Neck slots?

Thanks guys.

Face: Dented brass mask, grotesque mask, or PMM (drops commonly from FGs)

Belt: TBB or FBSS, depending on your price range. Some will cry on the AC loss of TBB, but the dps increase is worth it D=

Neck: Black sapphire--nothing else really comes close. 65hp/65mana ftw.

HeallunRumblebelly
07-20-2010, 02:07 AM
I really cant answer your question, but I was coming here to post a similar thread asking what is better for a SK tank, using a 2 hand weapon or a 1 hand weapon and a shield? also what is a good 1 hander for a low to mid level SK.

Unfortunately outside of bloodmoon, good 1h's for SKs don't particular exist in the classic era. That said, all of the SKs except dark elves, humans and erudites will have slam and won't need a shield D= (not the mention the str/sta from ogre is just unbeatable :P).

Good shield would be a mistmoore shield for the ac/svs, and a good weapon if you had to use a 1h? Yak if price is no option and perhaps a Runed Falchion? if you're looking for something cheaper. Again, they're all pretty meh til bloodmoon :P (and the big SKs will use Beckon D=)

Dark reaver and enchanted fine steel are reasonably priced and good 2h though. BIBS is very cheap if you're looking for something sub 1k.

edit: Forgot about human and erudite SKs, lulz, srsly though, make a troll or ogre O_O The HP difference is massive.