PDA

View Full Version : Druid PL

Cookiefist
10-08-2013, 05:06 PM
What seems to be the most efficient PL strategy that is now popular today as a Druid? I know there are clicky items to make it almost mana free such as bp with a buff that facilitates a heal on the person your plvl. Lets assume I wont have that high end "BEST" way of power lvling.

Also, Speaking of lower 10+ end part of the spectrum...

Erati
10-08-2013, 05:16 PM
thorn yourself with your best thorns

snare a bunch of targets

sit down repeatedly as things die to your thorns

make sure the guy you are Plvling hits each target at least once and they will get exp as long as you don't out damage them ( I tend to use lvl 1 root bc of this since it only does 10 damage)

skottomania
10-08-2013, 06:12 PM
thorn yourself with your best thorns

snare a bunch of targets

sit down repeatedly as things die to your thorns

make sure the guy you are Plvling hits each target at least once and they will get exp as long as you don't out damage them ( I tend to use lvl 1 root bc of this since it only does 10 damage)

Does Snare not hold aggro enough that you need to use Root for damage purposes? Assuming the PowerLevelee only hits the target once?

Djones
10-09-2013, 10:29 AM
No you need to use the root to keep the mob fron walking away when its low health

Exmo
10-09-2013, 11:11 AM
No you need to use the root to keep the mob fron walking away when its low health

Or PL on Undead... FOB/Kerns have lots of Undead ranging from level 1 to Level 30 or so.