PDA

View Full Version : Newbie WTB Bard Gear

mystery96
10-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Im somewhat fresh to the server and am looking to buy gear for my bard.
I need arms/shoulder/helmet.
message me on here if you have something.
I have a few items i can trade with pp to make up for difference.

applesauce25r624
10-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Make sure to get mistmoore drums and lute of gypsy princess first. They will help a ton

loramin
10-10-2013, 05:59 PM
A) Welcome :)

B) There's a separate forum for buying/selling/tradding (East Commonlands Tunnel).

C) No offence, but as a low-level character you probably have very little to trade that anyone would be interested in (just because higher level characters can acquire the same items, or better, with less effort). There are a few exceptions (eg. bone chips, HQ bear skins) that you could try to farm for money, but I wouldn't worry about them too much because ...

D) At low levels differences in gear don't really matter. That's not entirely true (eg. Fungal Tunic), but generally speaking, if someone swapped your leather arms with ringmail ones, or vice versa, I highly doubt you'd even notice.

My personal advice would just be to focus on leveling; the higher level you get, the better gear you'll be able to get. Plus you'll get a lot of gear just a side effect of leveling, so if you focus on experience for awhile everything should work out.

loramin
10-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Oh, I didn't even think about instruments for bards; I guess they might be worth trying to acquire early. In general, for most of your slots at least, what I said still applies.