PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL CLERICS(I need a res)

mystery96
10-12-2013, 12:42 AM
I kind of am new to this bard kiting and decided to start my trials in Blackburrow after my tremendously long run to Qeynos. I forgot to bind, i'm in Gfay.. :( bodies as soon as you zone in... anyone?

Lojik
10-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Did u try and bard kite in blackburrow?

webrunner5
10-12-2013, 09:32 AM

OHH KAYYY lol. :eek: Does sort of sound like a bad idea.

sulpher01
10-12-2013, 10:27 AM

I would really like to watch that...

mystery96
10-12-2013, 11:42 AM
I did for like a good 20min.. then they caught up to me :3

Swish
10-12-2013, 12:20 PM
I need closure, did you get one? :p

heazels
10-12-2013, 07:27 PM
**************Spoiler Alert ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *************

Your not going to get a rez in BB.

webrunner5
10-13-2013, 03:46 AM
Your not going to get a rez in BB.

Not counting he is only level 5. WTF!! :eek:

xnolanx
10-14-2013, 04:17 PM
lol

Kohedron
10-14-2013, 04:53 PM
You'd be better off getting a port to Toxx