PDA

View Full Version : New to Project1999? Interested in playing? Hydro can get you started off right!

HydroPonics
10-12-2013, 02:27 PM
*UPDATE, in game type "/Who all Hydro" without quotations to make sure im actually in Mistmoore. Don't head over unless im there.

Thinking about playing over on Project1999? New players can take advantage of my starter kits exclusively for NEW PLAYERS. This is free and costs nothing. I have decided to dedicate my time on Project1999 specifically to farm items and help new players. After being here many years... i'm able to do that. If you do not like my rules then please do not participate.

0. You must not be a member of A top-raiding guild. IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY NOT A NEW PLAYER. IF ANY OF THE GUILD TAGS ARE NEXT TO YOUR NAME WHEN YOU ASK FOR HELP, I WILL NOT RESPOND UNLESS ITS ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN A STARTER KIT. These guilds can provide you with what you need without it costing them much as it would compared to me because no one is helping me farm money or items to give away. Guilds include: The Mystical Order, Forceful Entry, BDA and Taken. Seasoned players can always ask for my help with epic fights.

1. EXPECT TO WAIT IF I RUN OUT OF ITEMS. For this im going to depend on the common courtesy of the P99 population. Please don't take advantage of this if you are already off to a decent start. I want to help as many people as i can but i may not be able to help everyone in a day. If i run out of items, or if certain mobs are camped, you may have to wait.

2. I'm only offering 1-2 items and 50-100 plat per person and you must be under level 10. Items that are given away are EXCLUSIVELY from Mistmoore.

3. To get you motivated, you will be running your low level toon to Mistmoore. Its dangerous, but if i see you have had a hard time making it there, i might just make it worth the while. If your a Tank, you could get a Hooded Black cloak. thats worth dying 100 times for as a newbie in my opinion. If you're a cleric or druid, you could get a Gem-encrusted Scepter + a Nightshade Wreath.

4. Please be thankful for what is given to you. Don't pester me for more than what i have provided you with. Go out and earn your items and enjoy the game like it should be. i'm just here to give you a headstart.

5. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO GIVE ANYTHING IF YOU HAVE NOT MET THE ABOVE CONDITIONS OR ANY REASON I DON'T THINK YOU ARE NEW.

"HOW DO I GET STARTED?"

Send a tell to Hydro or MistmooreFarmer on you're freshly created toon to get started. Remember, there will be risks involved. but that's what makes this game so fun!

Sebekkha
10-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Nice gesture, I hope you do not get taken advantage of!

jonwright214
10-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Hydro,

I've been playing on R99 for the last 2 months, and I'm sick of their constant bickering and no groups, I started on blue just today, and I play warrior, so I could use any help you are willing to give.

I'm sitting at the entrance to MM as i type this, my name is Trilliano, please hit me up, and I appreciate your openness to help new people on blue.

Thanks in advance.
Trilliano

Lune
10-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Thanks for this, God forbid they actually have to play the game

susvain0362
10-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Confirmed hydro is the man and has been doing this sorta thing for months.

When i was leveling my toons back 4+ months or so hydro was always popping up in mistmoore and killing advisor and hooking up noobs with droppables. I mean he was there all the time hooking it up

gotrocks
10-12-2013, 05:03 PM
i can haz itemz????

just kidding. good luck with this, awesome gesture :)

citizen1080
10-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Well done sir

webrunner5
10-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Hydro, Lets make him "King of Castle Mistmoore", and declare him A Royal servant to all the down trodden, uncleansed masses, that are soon to be Knighted to P1999.

"All hail the King". /bow or /curtsy if you are a female. :D

Thulack
10-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Hydro, Lets make him "King of Castle Mistmore", and declare him A Royal servant to all the down trodden, uncleansed masses, that are soon to be Knighted to P1999.

"All hail the King". /bow :D

He's been the king of Mistmoore for awhile :)

Clark
10-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Good stuff sir; glad to see others doing this too :D