PDA

View Full Version : WTS BCG, AoN, Tobrin's, Manastone

Biotodd
07-22-2010, 02:10 AM
Bone-Clasped Girdle, AoN, Tobrin's Mystical Eyepatch, 2x Manastone(1 given to Mellyn 1 left forsale), 3 Piece BS Jewelry, Gebs(sold), TBB, Djarn's, Plat Tiara, Sharkbone Hammer, FBSS(sold)

All for sale as I have left IB and am quitting!!

Trades welcome lets make a deal!!

Contact Blaine/Blingsauces in game to make an offer will not be looking at this post again so DO NOT post offers here....

Will be online Thursday/Friday/Sat/Sun on one of the characters most the day!!!

Good Luck

Auctions End Sunday at 7pm PST

yaaaflow
07-22-2010, 02:32 AM
Selling all your awesome lewts off because you are going on a break? GL with the getting real money for your dragon loots i guess dude.

Anyway peace out blaine sorry to see you go like that, but best of luck.

Noleafclover
07-22-2010, 06:10 AM
Sweeeet, you sold the Schimmy of the mistwalker before the RMT ban hits. Woulda sucked to see one of those leave the server.

What'd you get for it, and how much USD you think you'll get for that much plat? You know, if no one catches on to your sneakiness. My lips are sealed dude!

Biotodd
07-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Lols never had a Mistwalker, only Zilo does.....Deano had 1 that got taken away by the guild and given to Prospect...then Prospect got his taken away by the guild and it's now in Ektar's bags......

Also amused by everyone thinking I want real life money....when I would prefer to trade items for like RBB or CoF but since they aren't gonna be available for trade I'll take that platinum and give it to friends before I go.....I would just give them my gear but they are still for the most part in IB who would demand the items back so they could give them to Getsome/other guild butt lickers rather then letting the people I would like to have them keep them....So I sell the items and give people 100's of thousands of plat instead.........

Barkingturtle
07-22-2010, 12:37 PM
I think it's a pity we didn't get to know one another better, because we could have been great friends, Blaine.

getsome
07-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Blaine go do another line of coke so your delusional ass will realize a Girdle of the Diligent is not a piece of God loot. Last time I checked Fetid Fiends were not classified as Gods. You had me fooled. You seemed pretty cool. You even lent me a diamond plat ring to make my cloak with. Why so two faced?

and btw Fuck u!

Getsome

Straif
07-22-2010, 01:40 PM
So I sell the items and give people 100's of thousands of plat instead.........

Dude, could I please have some? Anything helps :)

akahdrin
07-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Pretty lame, pretty lame.

People donate time to you to get you things and this is the how you repay them. I tried being nice to you in game, you never even sent me a tell back.

Supreme
07-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Pretty lame, pretty lame.

People donate time to you to get you things and this is the how you repay them. I tried being nice to you in game, you never even sent me a tell back.

I am not sure this statement is accurate. What i think you mean is that he participated in donating time to get things for his guild and now he is repaying them by selling off items that was awarded to him.

Unless you guys specifically did Vox/Draco/CT for Blaine and no one else that is.

akahdrin
07-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Cash is easy to come by, selling 3 raids worth of good loot for plat is kinda stupid.

Probably more raids considering how often bad drops happen.

Nizzarr
07-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Wow, why you guys get to his throat?

This dude spent countless hours probably camping/killing/tracking shit for you guys, its his mother fucking loot. Whats gonna happen when most of the good loot is no drop? ask the guy to give you his account?

All I gotta say is: QQ moar. I'm glad I left that stupid guild when I came back to play.

Supreme
07-22-2010, 02:25 PM
You mean that you was about to be removed so you left.....

Nizzarr
07-22-2010, 03:04 PM
You mean that you was about to removed so you left.....

lol what was that supreme? you're qq'ing too? :P

Molitoth
07-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Why are you quitting game?

yaaaflow
07-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Fair enough, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions blaine. Anyway I haven't really played in a while, so I don't really know what your beef with the guild is (and this isn't really the place for it anyhow) but I always enjoyed playin with you blaine, hopefully I'll see you back for kunark or some such.

stormiejs
07-22-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm not going to complain, it'll give me a chance at owning a Tobrin~

Supreme
07-22-2010, 04:00 PM
lol what was that supreme? you're qq'ing too? :P

Just clarifying your misleading statement. Don't get mad brah~

jjgerman
07-22-2010, 07:38 PM
If he wants to quit? who cares? Let him, maybe he has stuff to do in real life. Even if he just wants to sleep more its not any ones concern.

If people cant play forever, or want to take a 10 month break, who cares. Dont see why everyone owes someone some big apology every time they want to take a break or quit.

He is a druid that put in a huge amount of play time on the server. If he is done, he is done. He doesnt owe any of you crap.

Free bump ;0

Hasbinbad
07-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Nooooo Blaine!! :(