PDA

View Full Version : Vin Moltor for paw of opolla quest

contemptor
07-22-2010, 09:15 PM
From what I remember, and what I've read on allakhazam, this guy generally spawns within 15 minutes. He's the guy in qeynos catacombs. I zoned in from secret entrance in north qeynos almost where it says Vin spawns. I killed all the random wondering mobs for over an hour and Vin never came on track.

Is he really that rare? I thought I remember him generally spawning in 5min or so. Or could he be bugged?

Nedala
07-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Hmm i went from secret entrance just straight on to the crossroad. stay at crossroads and kill anything that roams trough until vin spawns. Worked for me but was awhile ago.

contemptor
07-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Hmm i went from secret entrance just straight on to the crossroad. stay at crossroads and kill anything that roams trough until vin spawns. Worked for me but was awhile ago.
Took about 90 min but he spawned, guess I spoke too soon. Just thought he was a lot more common than that.

Flicka
07-23-2010, 05:40 AM
He's got a place holder like most named mobs, just have to kill it til he pops. When we got him it took about 6 hours of clearing to get him.

astarothel
07-23-2010, 11:34 AM
most he ever took for me was 45m :|

bluejam
08-03-2010, 07:48 AM
Spawned twice on me in 45m. O_o
(did not have the container the first time, which was odd)

largent
08-03-2010, 02:35 PM
His place holders are 'dread corpse' and 'gelatinous cube'. The mobs & vin roam from the 'undead knight' spawn up through 'bait mastersons' area and a little further. Fast spawn time.

Zordana
08-03-2010, 02:39 PM

same here besides i cleared the whole area all the time, i didnt do the quest, me smashed him.. 7 times until i got my paw!