PDA

View Full Version : WTS Chardok AE Power Leveling

Baron
10-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Send me a tell in game: Baronzz or send me a PM. Will work with people on scheduling.

pharmakos
10-27-2013, 07:43 PM
what's pricing like?

Baron
10-27-2013, 09:03 PM
Booked for the upcoming week.

Pricing ranges depending on how many pulls / how much xp you want. PST and we can discuss.

Baron
11-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Full 120 pull proxy spot available now. PST Baronzz

Forsale
11-02-2013, 01:24 PM
High class service, recommended!

Baron
11-02-2013, 04:22 PM
I have received a lot of tells requesting additional details on how the Chardok AE group works. If I have somehow missed your tell today I apologize. The tells have been non-stop. I'll do my best to explain everything without writing a book:

1. The Chardok AE group is essentially a group that pulls between 60-120 mobs from within the zone and kills them all in one pull. As a proxy, the person being PL'd would sit in the group and soak up the xp with the entire group. Each pull varies in xp depending on your level from between a min of 10% and 7%. The minimum level to be a proxy is 40 but I like to keep it at 45.

2. The person being proxied can loot any cash, gems, spells, etc... off the mobs and keep them. If a rolled on item drops, I retain the /1000 roll for that drop.

3. I will do from 2-10 pull increments. Typically the best in my opinion is to do 5 pulls at a time. Payment can be made before or after but I actually like to do it after.

4. Any wipes are no charge. If there are any smaller pulls or partial wipes we can discuss it and come to a fair agreement of how to handle them. If we're lucky, we won't have any wipes at all but please do not expect to join and there never to be a wipe. There will always be a high level cleric in the group (typically with their epic) for rezzes.

5. Please send me a tell to discuss the pricing. It will be volume dependent but rest assured I offer very fair and reasonable pricing. I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

6. I already have quite a few people interested so please be patient with me if I miss a tell. The best way to schedule something after we've talked is to send me a PM with your characters names and your typical play times.

I think that just about covers most of the questions. Shoot me a tell or PM if there are any additional questions.

Baronzz - 60 Wiz