PDA

View Full Version : Something bothers me

Nemsn
10-31-2013, 05:13 AM
Hello, i just recently started playing my Iksar shaman i am now lvl 14 and i really enjoy it so far.

But there is one thing that really bothers me, i am still running around in my underwear and have no visible gear on me... I know thats just cosmetic, but i am really getting annoyed by that.

Can anyone give me some advice where i can farm visible Iksar shaman gear with my lvl?

Greetings
Nemsn
Lvl 14 Iksar Shaman

Estu
10-31-2013, 08:54 AM
Head over to Kurns and get yourself a set of http://wiki.project1999.com/Burynai_Hide_Armor

billw134
10-31-2013, 09:06 AM
Curscale armor quest in Cabilis was before Kurns which you might have skipped. Even tattered or patchwork leather armor has graphics. Dinosaur helm graphic is awesome!!

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
10-31-2013, 09:10 AM
Hello, i just recently started playing my Iksar shaman i am now lvl 14 and i really enjoy it so far.

But there is one thing that really bothers me, i am still running around in my underwear and have no visible gear on me... I know thats just cosmetic, but i am really getting annoyed by that.

Can anyone give me some advice where i can farm visible Iksar shaman gear with my lvl?

Greetings
Nemsn
Lvl 14 Iksar Shaman

Not sure if you're new or you don't have anything because you haven't gone to the mainland yet but if you're feeling adventurous you could probably head to Karnors Castle and loot a full set of Jarsath Scale. Great nodrop gear with some really good AC and stats.

Nemsn
10-31-2013, 09:16 AM
Thx for all the answers, i just got to KC and waiting if someone doesnt need the Jarsath Gear :)!

Greetings

myxomatosii
10-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Thx for all the answers, i just got to KC and waiting if someone doesnt need the Jarsath Gear :)!

Greetings

Welcome to the forums Nem~